Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Not sure what has happened with N'Zogbia. He has a little cameo and then is banished to the U21's. There was talk of him going to Everton in January. To play devils advocate although his performances were poor earlier in the season I don't think they were any worse than others. Also I do remember a few season ago when we were looking precarious he decided to turn up against West Ham and get a vital 3 points. That was two seasons ago so maybe he is due a good game.

Not sure what has happened with N'Zogbia. He has a little cameo and then is banished to the U21's. There was talk of him going to Everton in January. To play devils advocate although his performances were poor earlier in the season I don't think they were any worse than others. Also I do remember a few season ago when we were looking precarious he decided to turn up against West Ham and get a vital 3 points. That was two seasons ago so maybe he is due a good game.

I have to admit the sentence in bold made me laugh out loud. 

• Like 1

Sorry to disappoint, but he is utter gash. He gets close to goal and shoots himself. If he played today, because it's against a former team, he'd try and take on everybody then shoot wide of goal. He did that all goal a few seasons ago. I think we played him to put him in the shop window and get rid in Jan - it didn't work, so he's not not first choice. One of Lamberts poor strategies was playing him.

Sorry to disappoint, but he is utter gash. He gets close to goal and shoots himself. If he played today, because it's against a former team, he'd try and take on everybody then shoot wide of goal. He did that all goal a few seasons ago. I think we played him to put him in the shop window and get rid in Jan - it didn't work, so he's not not first choice. One of Lamberts poor strategies was playing him.

I just think he needs managing. Some players only perform with decent management, I would trust Sherwood to bring him in one game see how he peforms for him.

• Like 1

I just think he needs managing. Some players only perform with decent management, I would trust Sherwood to bring him in one game see how he peforms for him.
I see your point, but I think CNZ is one of the most overrated players we have. I don't think he Sherwood could get a performance out of him. It's been too long - two years - since he had a decent game. Shame he didn't sign for small Heath United when they had the chance Edited by Silafou's_besi_mate

I see your point, but I think CNZ is one of the most overrated players we have. I don't think he Sherwood could get a performance out of him. It's been too long - two years - since he had a decent game. Shame he didn't sign for small Heath United when they had the chance

To be fair its been 2 years since any of them had a decent game, Wiemann, Gabby e.c.t

• Like 1

Â