Rino8

On 9/2/2017 at 21:54, Xela said:

The prick shouldn't have signed a 5 year contract in January!

I don't like Liverpool but I don't like seeing players dictate when they can leave after just signing a contract. 

I dunno. I'd be willing to make an exception for Micah Richards.

• Haha 3

They are appealing the length of the ban for Sadio Mane.

Can't see then getting anything but it is clear to everyone that there was no intent in the challenge so who knows.

Graham Poll was on the radio before saying that he should still have been sent off if he had flicked the ball past the keeper & scored even if there was no contact at all as it was still dangerous to have his foot that high regardless of the outcome :/

13 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Can't see then getting anything but it is clear to everyone that there was no intent in the challenge so who knows.

Doesn't matter if there was intent or not, he sprinted towards the keeper then planted his studs in his face 6 feet off the ground.

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Doesn't matter if there was intent or not, he sprinted towards the keeper then planted his studs in his face 6 feet off the ground.

He didn't sprint towards the keeper though did he, He was chasing the ball, The keeper sprinted out of his area towards him

I thought it was a harsh red card in that was no malice involved though the City lad was wiped out. On other hand I dont see any chance of this being appealed and if anything more could be thrown on it since took Mane about 3 minutes to leave the pitch

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I thought it was a harsh red card in that was no malice involved though the City lad was wiped out. On other hand I dont see any chance of this being appealed and if anything more could be thrown on it since took Mane about 3 minutes to leave the pitch

I do think that was because he wanted to check that Ederson was okay. To be fair he did look gutted about what happened, and had a look of genuine concern. Extra games on top for refusing to leave the field would be harsh....... (but this is the English FA so it wouldn't surprise me!!)

18 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

I know it won't happen but I'd love the ban to be extended because of a frivolous appeal.

I wouldn't. Asmuch as i hate Liverpool,Mane gets an awful lot of points for my fantasy football team ;)

Interesting i guess that they didn't appeal the red card, just the length of ban. Should he really get the same 3 game ban as someone who deliberately elbows/fouls someone? for what was an accident, caused in part by the goalkeeper coming steaming out of his area.

How can Klopp say there's no  defenders they could sign?

Instead of spunking 50m + on Van Dijk you could've got players like Gilk or Manolas for half the price.

Year after year Liverpool just give poor goals away.

Edited by VillaChris

Â