Rino8

Can't defend, suspect keeper, and although they create loads of chances, they haven't got someone who can finish them regularly.

Sturridge could be it given he has some natural talent, but he's a complete bottler who hides in games. He played most of the match today so will probably now be out for a month with a sore foot or something. 

In recent games they have created an abundance of chances but their conversion rate is very poor. its bound to change unless their confidence levels drop and they stop creating the chances. With players like Coutinho, Salah, Mane and FirminhoI, I cant see them not turning this around. They wont win the league and may not finish top 4 but they are at least the 5th best side in the country. 

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

I think they have  had an incredible amount of bad luck in the last few games.  That luck will turn!

Defence is wank though and that is on Klopp

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I dont think klopp will see next season as Liverpool manager

All managers are dependant on results apart from Wenger. Conte could be sacked if they fail this season. But if they get sacked they'll end up at another big club with a nice payoff. 

I think a lot of Liverpool fans I know are pretty pissed he didnt fix his defence and after Van Dijk had no Plan B. Not to mention wasting money on Ox

not attempting to fix his defence is criminal

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I dont think klopp will see next season as Liverpool manager

I'd be fairly certain he will. They'll sell Coutinho next summer and klopp will be given a warchest to buy players. The issue will be if they can attract good players if they aren't in the champions league. 

Â