Rino8

17 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

If any of them had been available (let alone interested) you might have a point...

I wasn't aware of the new rules about posting.

I guess you know for a fact that all the names you've muted for the Villa managers job are available and interested?

Just now, Genie said:

I wasn't aware of the new rules about posting.

I guess you know for a fact that all the names you've muted for the Villa managers job are available and interested?

Sigh. 

No obviously not, I just posted three names I'd go for if I were picking. Not really the same as listing players that Klopp should have signed is it.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Its exactly the same :lol: 

No, no it isn't. 

You were criticising Klopp for not selling a player and signing one of a number of a group of the best players in Europe.

That isn't the same as me naming three managers I'd like us to go for should we have a vacancy.

There really not the same.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

No, no it isn't. 

You were criticising Klopp for not selling a player and signing one of a number of a group of the best players in Europe.

That isn't the same as me naming three managers I'd like us to go for should we have a vacancy.

There really not the same.

Nope, referring to the strikers I suggested would be an improvement for Liverpool you said:

"If any of them had been available (let alone interested) you might have a point..."

Yet when you list the names of managers you believe to be an improvement for Aston Villa it's completely different and I'd guess completely valid point making...

17 hours ago, Genie said:

He should have sold Coutinho for €140m and bought in a real top class striker like Bale, Aguero, Benzima, Aubameyang, Sanchez etc.

This is what you posted.

It is not the same as me saying which managers I'd like to see replace Bruce.

I don't think those players were available and had they been I don't think they would have gone to Liverpool. So I don't think you can really say he should have signed one of them or a player like them this my post.

That isn't the same as saying which managers I'd like to see replace Bruce. It just isn't.

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

This is what you posted.

It is not the same as me saying which managers I'd like to see replace Bruce.

I don't think those players were available and had they been I don't think they would have gone to Liverpool. So I don't think you can really say he should have signed one of them or a player like them this my post.

That isn't the same as saying which managers I'd like to see replace Bruce. It just isn't.

If you knew they weren't available, or didn't want to join, then you would have a point ;)

I think we've done that to death now.

Important thing here is that it isn't Liverpool's year. I tend to prefer the years where they start with a bit more hope that it is only for it to vanish. It makes it far more pleasurable from the outside.

Keepers get away with so much crap its scary that makes you think Schumacher tackle never happened. Always leading with the knees

Neuer in world cup final and guzan vs dyer 2 worst examples recent times and no cards given

• Like 2

BTW the guy in the video i posted was unconcious, swallowed his tongue & has ended up with a broken jaw, nose & eye socket (multiple fractures).

Just as a side note they are actually using VAR (video refs) in the german league and the video refs actually decided that this wasn't even worthy of a yellow card as it was a "collision"

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Keepers get away with so much crap its scary that makes you think Schumacher tackle never happened. Always leading with the knees

Neuer in world cup final and guzan vs dyer 2 worst examples recent times and no cards given

Keepers are a weird one.

I feel they get overprotected in the air. They (we, I used to be one) can basically do anything.

But when the ball is on the floor they're underprotected. Strikers "going for the ball" or the "ball being there to be won" is an excuse regularly used for players diving in feet first when a keeper is diving in basically headfirst.

Â