Rino8

Henderson I don't agree with either.He's a powerhouse in midfield for them. To be fair they have been the team to watch for most of the season, their bound to have a dip in energy levels given the way  they play. coutinho has not been back to his best either.

Wolves have a 20 year old 3rd choice keeper in goal who has spent most of the last year in the conference north as cover for AFC Telford when their first choice keeper was injured.

Doubt he has had an easier game in his life.

Edited by LakotaDakota

Liverpool getting torn apart by Weimann :D Is it 2012?

Ah well they have a nice easy game against Chelsea on Tuesday to try and save their season...

Sadio mane is going to wonder what the hell happened while he was away, 2nd in the league, semi final favourites in league cup, nice easy home draw in the fa cup when he left, 3 weeks later they will be out of both cups and out of the top 4.:)

nelson-simpsons-haha.jpg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Has Lambert ever actually lost at Anfield? We had a phenomenal record there when he managed us.

Yes he has a remarkable record at anfield. Even when they had Suarez they couldn't beat us there.

38 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes he has a remarkable record at anfield. Even when they had Suarez they couldn't beat us there.

Pity he couldn't do the same at Villa Park . That said , I think the whole Villa experience will make him a much better manager , tbh , I always kind of liked him .

Â