Rino8

Officially sold Sterling to City. Liverpool should really push to sign Reus who've they been linked to again. He could probably be had for less than what they sold Sterling for as well. 

There's arseholes everywhere. Do you really want to bet that no Villa fan will make a similar rocket polisher of themselves after Benteke goes?

I can't imagine there would be a single villa fan talking about wanting to kill Benteke's daughter... But I could be wrong I guess.

There's arseholes everywhere. Do you really want to bet that no Villa fan will make a similar rocket polisher of themselves after Benteke goes?

There are, but they do seem to attract a disproportionate amount.

In 30 years supporting Villa I've never seen that sort of thing from one of our 'fans' and this isn't an isolated example with them.

I can't imagine there would be a single villa fan talking about wanting to kill Benteke's daughter... But I could be wrong I guess.

Hell, we had folks here calling Delph scum last week

There are, but they do seem to attract a disproportionate amount.

In 30 years supporting Villa I've never seen that sort of thing from one of our 'fans' and this isn't an isolated example with them.

Liverpool's fanbase is far far far larger then ours and as they attract more than their fair share of glory hunting kids with an entitlement complex then the bile is always going to be there.   I doubt Sterling takes it seriously even if the 'traditional' news outlets run with it because it's good copy for minimal effort on their part. 

Â