Rino8

Hope he has a good game and makes it a good farewell to the Liverpool fans.

Actually I'm not that bothered, but would be nice for the Liverpool crowd if he plays his last match at Anfield with a good display to cap off a good career.

Actually I'm not that bothered, but would be nice for the Liverpool crowd if he plays his last match at Anfield with a good display to cap off a good career.

Don't let yourself get drawn in by the media wankfest.

Don't let yourself get drawn in by the media wankfest.

I haven't watched any of it. If I watch football it's usually just the 45 minutes of each half. All the punditry and expert analysis bores me to tears, maybe I did I'd be fed up of him as well.

I say I hope he has a good game, at the same time I won't exactly be disappointed if he doesn't and I'm sure I'll see the funny side if scores an own goal or something like that.

I've never seen anything like it. I'm dreading next week. I'm expecting a nation-wide legally enforced minute's silence.

Stoke fans will give him a lot of abuse. If we weren't playing I'd be tempted to get down to the Brit as I'm on the Stoke database on account of going to games when I went to Uni up there.

Don't worry Liverpool fans, because this is just the dress rehearsal for next week when they actually win the game and it's a proper send off for Gerrard and the amazing away fans, I mean I know it was supposed to be last season when he **** it up last minute, and then it was supposed to be the FA Cup final before we spoiled the day but...

im going against the grain here but i imagine its a very emotional day for gerrard and the liverpool fans. be sad to see him leave as hes been a top class player and good luck for the future stevie.

It's been emotional in that i've been crying tears of joy and laughter. Gerrard is a horrible word removed and deserved everything that happened today.

• Like 1

he will rightly be remembered as a great player whether you like him or not. a local lad playing for his boyhood club and getting an heroes ovation like he did, thats everyones dream i think. hes liverpool through and through and its showed in every performance and that i respect.

• Like 1

Â