Rino8

This is on RAWK about Stevie G's last home game.  Priceless :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Quiet, reserved tears are an inherently masculine phenomenon. Not dramatically wailing and blubbing, but the brine of life simply trickling out from the windows of the soul as you soldier on - that's real man stuff. Men who cannot be moved have something missing. 'Hard' doesn't come into it; if anything, true strength in the face of adversity deepens the well of the soul.

I will be moved on Saturday, by the significance of the occasion, by the memories. The truly momentous things in life, like a piece of music that pierces your heart, or a brave gesture by someone to help another out, bypass the image concerns of the conscious mind, and hit home somewhere truer.

I don't know whether to :crylaugh: or :puke:

Edited by Paddywhack

This is on RAWK about Stevie G's last home game.  Priceless :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Quiet, reserved tears are an inherently masculine phenomenon. Not dramatically wailing and blubbing, but the brine of life simply trickling out from the windows of the soul as you soldier on - that's real man stuff. Men who cannot be moved have something missing. 'Hard' doesn't come into it; if anything, true strength in the face of adversity deepens the well of the soul.

I will be moved on Saturday, by the significance of the occasion, by the memories. The truly momentous things in life, like a piece of music that pierces your heart, or a brave gesture by someone to help another out, bypass the image concerns of the conscious mind, and hit home somewhere truer.

I don't know whether to :crylaugh: or :puke:

What were the reactions? Did people say well done mate, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever read, or did they take the piss?

to be fair, thats not a patch on the ode to rafa 

"To be fair"?  It's merely another stitch in a rich RAWK tapestry :D

• Like 1

is it too late to start a complete countrywide boycott of MOTD during their coverage on the last day? probably going to be on first anyway so we could all switch on after half an hour.

Hopefully he gets nailed after 30 seconds and has to go off injured so we don't have to put up with endless highlights of him.

is it too late to start a complete countrywide boycott of MOTD during their coverage on the last day? probably going to be on first anyway so we could all switch on after half an hour.

Hopefully he gets nailed after 30 seconds and has to go off injured so we don't have to put up with endless highlights of him.

Hopefully he gets Axel Witsel'd - nasty double leg break and that's the last we ever see or hear of the word removed. 

Hopefully he gets Axel Witsel'd - nasty double leg break and that's the last we ever see or hear of the word removed.
Lmao

I'm not a fan of Gerrard but find it hard to understand the hatred towards him.

Not really at all for me.

He's a horrible smug, DJ punching bath turd. criminally overhyped by the media and the people of Liverpool. I can't wait for the season to end so I don't have to put up with the wankfest over him for any longer. A lot better and more deserving have moved on without even half the fanfare.

• Like 4

many reasons to not like him a good player but not a great player

dirty tackler (ask Boateng)

diver

DJ attacker

hypocrite

diva

not a team player

media god (the FA Cup coverage all season was just sad)

You forgot word removed

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â