Rino8

He's a Liverpool fan so anything is fair game. 

Since they always bang the drum as to how they are always victims, many seem to forget the absolutely abhorrent behaviour of their fans in Heysel, and how their actions held English football back for years. Scum the lot of them. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Didn't UEFA brand Liverpool fans the worst in Europe the other year after incidents Istanbul and Athens?

Quite right too. With their history you'd think they'd have learned how badly things can go wrong in stadiums yet they are still behaving like animals especially away from Anfield.

I've had friends of mine tell me about seeing Liverpool fans jumping fences, turnstiles and forcing their way into VP in recent seasons.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

I've had friends of mine tell me about seeing Liverpool fans jumping fences, turnstiles and forcing their way into VP in recent seasons.

Any steward will confirm this.  It's in the pre-match briefing every time we play them.

I used to know a Liverpool fan who followed them home and away, preseason friendlies, the lot. He was at Heysel, and was so disgusted by what happened he never watched them again.

• Like 4

I used to know a Liverpool fan who followed them home and away, preseason friendlies, the lot. He was at Heysel, and was so disgusted by what happened he never watched them again.

I just don't understand why is isn't reported on?

Honestly don't mind them. Dislike Chelsea and Man U much more. Maybe that's becuase I'm only 15 so I didn't experience their period of dominance

It's not about the dominance for me, it's the expectation of the fans.  Since the formation of the Premier League they have only come as close as Villa to winning the league yet the fans always seem to think it is "their year".

It's the death threats they're happy to dish out to their own players when they want to leave, their own manager  and even one of their own 16 year old fans.

It's the general arrogance in the face of logic.

I can't stand them.

I think they'll sack Rodgers at the end if the season. That was absolutely dreadful today.

If he doesn't pick up some results in the last few games then I think he's in real danger of getting the boot. First manager since the 50's not to win a trophy in his first 3 years... after spending all that money.

I'm not sure he's done enough to stay, and he's got little grounds to complain with the money he's spent. One freak season which was clearly down to Suarez probably won't be enough to save him.

• Like 1

Â