Rino8

The signings have been an absolute disaster not one real gem out however many they bought.

Much as I want to agree, I have to point out that Coutinho has been pretty good for the most part.

I'm not a big fan of Sherwood,  but I wouldnt take Rodgers in exchange

Can't say I was thrilled when he was announced either Richard.

However he has been excellent since he joined, what has he done in his time with us that makes you not a fan of him?

Edited by villaglint

As for personality, well I think Sherwood and Rodgers are both dickheads to be honest. 

i called sherwood a bellend and got shit for it! grr where are all the people saying it to you :(?

he has been "unlucky" losing sturridge for majority of the season. Any team without their main striker is going to suck. Chelsea couldnt win league last season because they had no costa. We would be relegated 99% if we didnt have benteke. But their wage bill is 5th so anything below 5th is a major disappointment for pool.

I just think theyre going to look at managers available to decide if they want to sack him or not.

Liverpool are dreaming if they think Klopp will go there

Then again they are a deluded bunch

He will want a club that will compete because what Bayern had done to his team.

Liverpool would be a challenge and to rob the west ham fans words, a project for him, not convinced Klopp needs a project, don't get me wrong he's still got a bit to prove but it won't be at a 2nd tier club, it'll be at a title chasing CL club

Why wouldn't Klopp go there? There was talk in another thread of people laughing off the idea that City aren't as big as club as Dortmund. While I agree with it, City are always going to be up the top end of the table these days and Dortmund, now they've lost their stars, will just be an also-ran in Germany.

If you can swap Dortmund for Liverpool, you do it IMO. Liverpool are clearly a far bigger club than Dortmund and even though they are a selling club (all but very few are) they have the financial weight that they can demand silly, silly money for their top players before selling them. 

• Like 2

i dont disagree that liverpool are a massive club and on paper he'd jump at the chance, but the reality is that if you get offered real madrid, man city or liverpool then liverpool is bottom of that list, i dont think madrid would actually offer him a job but city almost certainly will, are city a bigger club than liverpool? of course not, but city is a far far easier job than liverpool

liverpool are a million miles away from being where they want to be, huge club and a huge task to get them back there

i dont see klopp wanting the challenge

all that said id also be very surprised if rodgers got the chop, they've scored half the goals that they scored last season so its easy to pinpoint where its gone wrong, they've sold suarez and sturridge has been out of 95% of games, not sure who actually bought balotelli, but all the excuses are lined up

The signings have been an absolute disaster not one real gem out however many they bought.

Much as I want to agree, I have to point out that Coutinho has been pretty good for the most part.

Ah ya but the signings with the Suarez money have been a disaster. I mean Spurs pissed away the Bale money but got something in Eriksen but 

Lambert £4m

Lallana £25m

Can £10m

Markovic £20m

Lovren £20m

Origi £10m

Moreno £12m

Balotelli £16m

Â