Rino8

Maybe i'm just cynical, but I really don't think Suarez was crying under there. I think it was all for show. 

maybe he found it funny as the rest of us and is just laughing

• Like 2

Maybe i'm just cynical, but I really don't think Suarez was crying under there. I think it was all for show. 

The guy seems to have the emotional intelligence of a 2 year old, I could see it being real.

The guy seems to have the emotional intelligence of a 2 year old, I could see it being real.

true, if game went about 10 minutes longer he probably would have done something stupid as usual

Laughing just before the final whistle, crying into his shirt right after it (or so it would seem) I'm more than a little doubtful about his actions.

I think it was faking it for some reason.

Yeah, so when the summer comes he can hand in a transfer request whilst saying...

"As you can tell by my reaction against Crystal Palace I was devastated by not winning the Premier League. Because it hurt so much, I don't feel I can play for Liverpool anymore, plus Real Madrid are offering me 200k a week, don't hate me, I cried for you remember?"

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

He wont stay at Liverpool anyway.He wants to win the champions league,not just play in it.

Did you notice he got a yellow for simulation when Liverpool were 0-1 up. Even when they were winning he was cheating.

This clearing in the woods just can not stop cheating can he ?

Laughing just before the final whistle, crying into his shirt right after it (or so it would seem) I'm more than a little doubtful about his actions.

I think it was faking it for some reason.

Yeah, so when the summer comes he can hand in a transfer request whilst saying...

"As you can tell by my reaction against Crystal Palace I was devastated by not winning the Premier League. Because it hurt so much, I don't feel I can play for Liverpool anymore, plus Real Madrid are offering me 200k a week, don't hate me, I cried for you remember?"

Exactly

I'm on a school placement in Liverpool, currently sat in the staff room whilst everyone around me are saying how much they love Suarez, what a great guy he is. And how coming second would be the real victory this season anyway, not bothered about winning the league. LOL

I'm on a school placement in Liverpool, currently sat in the staff room whilst everyone around me are saying how much they love Suarez, what a great guy he is. And how coming second would be the real victory this season anyway, not bothered about winning the league. LOL

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

It's amusing how many of them seriously think we're going to beat Man City - Obviously their delusion > our incompetance

• Like 2

Saw this on F365 - thought it was funny

Gerrard's Speech

Everyone knows the captain's speech after the 3-2 victory over Manchester City.

To surmise:

1. We go again

2. This does not f**king slip

3. Every match like a CL final

What happened:

1. Liverpool next match against Norwich ended with a 3-2 victory again

2. Stevie slipped against Chelsea

3. Crystal Palace fought back from 3-0 down to claim a draw (aka 2005 CL final style)

That cannot just be coincidence.

Maybe Gerrard is in contact with aliens?

Crystal Palace to stay up, aliens tell Bromley woman who 'used to be Joan of Arc'

7:00am Friday 29th November 2013 

He's really not racist. I don't like Suarez, but everything he does on the field is cause he's a psycho competitor. If he actually made racist remarks to evra, (and the report was far from convincing) it was to get under his skin and help his team, and not because he judges him off his skin color.

Oh thats ok then..

Its not racist to refer to the colour of someones skin whilst insulting them if it is desgined to upset them and help your team rather than to judge them? So by that logic, "Useless N word" is perfectly acceptable but "ugly N word" would not be? :o:blink:

Not acceptable, but if you call someone a fat piece of shit during a game, do you hate fat people?

10322779_10201568772934266_8717094382330

Surely they make Small Heath fans look like the cast of Baywatch?

Actually just broke down laughing at my desk due to this.

Â