Rino8

Yes they'll be one of the teams competing for the title....

Can't see it tbh, think they will be fighting it out for 4th place with Spurs. I'm still convinced last season was a bit of a freak season for them, they benefitted massively from no Europa League football/CL football, but that won't be the case this season. Or at the very best they will finish 3rd some way behind City and Chelsea.

Lallana to miss the start of the season....

Where are Man. United in all of this? No chance they'll be as poor as last season.

Yeah I said finish 3rd at the very best, but even now I'm thinking Liverpool will probably finish about 6th... Forgot about United, think they will do well under Van Gaal with no Champions League/EL..

I'm going for

Chelsea 

City 

United 

Arsenal/Spurs (can't decide 4th)

Liverpool

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I think it's a exciting time to be a Liverpool fan. Their future is starting to look bright under Rodgers.

I think they missed the train with that Gerrard slip. All they can hope for now is to be Arsenal. Its better than being us but still.

Maybe but I think they got a special manager in Rodgers. They played superb football last season and have quite a young squad that will improve. Be interesting to see how they do without Suarez.

Superb in attack but their defending was woeful

Lambert I think was a backup signing to Suarez and Sturridge and was sensible move with Champions League this season. He was bought before Suarez wanted out and don't think he is a starter calibre for Liverpool now

I dont think he will ever be a starter, you can guarantee they are waiting on that stella name to fill Suarezs boots up front. 

Talk of Higuain is a sensible shout.

Anything less than that and they will be lucky to still be in contention for a top 4 place in the run in.

Some of the comments about Origi from Liverpool fans are hilarious, saying he's 19 and was keeping Benteke out the side :lol:

Think they forgot Benteke was injured and Origi wouldn't of even been there if he wasn't injured.

• Like 1

Some of the comments about Origi from Liverpool fans are hilarious, saying he's 19 and was keeping Benteke out the side :lol:

Think they forgot Benteke was injured and Origi wouldn't of even been there if he wasn't injured.

RAWK?

Simply the funniest forum in the world. I always check it out after a good Liverpool story.

Â