Rino8

I hadn't realised how old Lallana was. I thought he was only in his early twenties. But if players like Livermore and Snodgrass are worth eight million each, what you gonna do.

What Suarez did isn't as bad as some of the elbows throne by players, or nasty tackles made by some. It's just rarer and weirder, so it gets a more extreme reaction.

For instance, compare his bite to the tackle by Ramires on El Ahmadi. Ramires had vicious intent to seriously injure el ahmadi. Yet there was no outrage and Ramires only got a three game ban.

Reckon it will be £55mil maximum really. He's good,not great and indisputably "**** mental" ergo drop the fee commensurately.

How is he good not great? He scored 31 goals last year WITHOUT being his teams penalty taker and while missing the first five games. No one else does that.

• Like 1

If he goes to Barcelona I'd probably end up watching him more then than I would if he stays in the Premier with Liverpool.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

He is good, no doubt there. Cracking season for the saints.

Twenty five million quid worth of good though?

That's more indicative of what Liverpool are prepared to pay. Lallana is one of the few English players who has the ability to unlock defences with his individual skills. I'm honestly shocked he didn't feature ahead of Welbeck at the World Cup. He's in his peak years and that will benefit Liverpool.

Neymar, Messi and Suarez....

But they still need some defenders, or are they just hoping to wing it again?

well Neymar and Messi didn't click so cant see all 3 clicking. all 3 are very very similar for me in the way they play.

This is the most badly thought idea since the original Galacticos

Â