Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Vlaar is definitely one of the players we should be holding on to. The only thing that concerns me with him is the fact he's a little injury prone. As for him being shit is a little nonsense personally. I think his passing out from the back isnt the greatest at times but in general the only time he gets really exposed is through the weaknesses of those around him.

• Like 1

Its interesting that both the Vlaar & Hernandez rumours seem to have both come from the Daily Mail. It could be nothing or there could be some genuine continuity in the stories.

I think Vlaar would be 1 of the first names on the list of "players to keep" however, we are about to enter a new era with probably a new manager and new team plans. There are sure to be plenty of changes as a new team is built.

Vlaar has improved a lot this season. On a good day i'd rate him at about 7/10

What? On his day he's absolutely fantastic. He's solid most of the time and I think he'd benefit from not having to babysit Clark and Baker.

Edited by Mantis

Vlaar is good but isn't Man UTD good.

Neither is Ferdinand anymore or Phil Jones, Smalling or Evans.

Vlaar would walk into their back four.

Hmmm... I really dont think Vlaar is that great. We miss him when he's out, but it's not as if our defence is solid when he's playing is it?

Vlaar isn't good enough for any of the top 6 teams IMO. 

Â