Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Concrete Ron is vastly improved on what he showed at the beginning of last season. Like many have stated, we're so much better with him in the team. Deserving of the Captaincy too because he leads by example. I also think that he and Clark are a good partnership. Their problems lie at the sides of them as our full backs are so poor defensively.

If we had solid full backs we would be back to having an awesome defence. Throw in a decent attacker, playmaker in midfield and a brick shithouse midfielder and we would have a very good side.

Concrete Ron is vastly improved on what he showed at the beginning of last season. Like many have stated, we're so much better with him in the team. Deserving of the Captaincy too because he leads by example. I also think that he and Clark are a good partnership. Their problems lie at the sides of them as our full backs are so poor defensively.

If we had solid full backs we would be back to having an awesome defence. Throw in a decent attacker, playmaker in midfield and a brick shithouse midfielder and we would have a very good side.

Agreed. Everyone keeps saying about Okore but I didn't think he looked as amazing as some are making him out to be in the few games he's played for us.

Clarke is much improved this season and I think he deserves his first team spot along with Vlaar.

Clowns to the left of them, Jokers to the right n all that haha.

• Like 1

Agreed. Everyone keeps saying about Okore but I didn't think he looked as amazing as some are making him out to be in the few games he's played for us.

Clarke is much improved this season and I think he deserves his first team spot along with Vlaar.

Okore is quality.. Thought Vlaar and Clark did really well. I'm not a Baker fan though.

I agree Adam. Okore looks promising, but Clark IS stellar now. Our CB trio looks great going forward.

Funny how things can improve with time.. if you’d believe VT everyone who is labelled shit is that forever and should be sold!

Did he make it till the end last night, no flare ups of his calf injury?

He was excellent again today, made quite a few vital tackles on Suarez. Having him in the side is all so vital to playing decent football because it all starts from the back and Vlaar's first instinct is to play the ball on the floor if at all possible. It's also noticeable that Bacuna plays a lot better at RB with Vlaar next to him. Definite calming influence on the whole back line and Bertrand's addition helps as weal to give much needed balance back there.

Everyone plays better with Vlaar on the team.

• Like 4

Â