Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

potentially though they never actually played that much together. Alpay was criminally underrated though he didnt help himself that he was a full blown psychopath

Don't think alpay was underrated, it's just the fact that he turned into a vile person

• Like 1

Don't think alpay was underrated, it's just the fact that he turned into a vile person

Mellberg and alpay had one full season together before the world cup in 02, then alpay come back and demanded a transfer.

Olof was loved because he hated the Blues, and because he had an awesome beard, and because he was captain, and because he was loyal, and because he put in a great effort. However, Olof was also loved because he was a bloody good centre-back.

100% agree with everything written here. Olof was my favourite player and a hero when i first started watching villa growing up.

I was worried about Vlaar's injury record when he signed. What exactly is his injury now? Is it his knee again? He seems like a good player but have we signed another CB with fragile knees?? It's almost a tradition at this club, it's just not like supporting AV unless we have a CB with dodgy knees! He's been out for a while now...

Knowing our luck he's got a grade IV and will retire next week

haha i think Lambert said last week hes close to returning to training but a bit off fitness. So maybe a few weeks.

Â