Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

If he's not 100% I'd leave him out. We've got more winnable games that we need him for. We need about 5 more wife this season and despite beating arsenal at their place, I'd rather not rush ron back and have him miss games we could win with him because of it

If he's not 100% I'd leave him out. We've got more winnable games that we need him for. We need about 5 more wife this season and despite beating arsenal at their place, I'd rather not rush ron back and have him miss games we could win with him because of it

Five wives? Ones plenty to cope with  :D

worst thing about vlaar he is so terrible with injuries i cannot ever see him having a long run of games ever he just doesnt seem to able to shake off knocks

It's not that he gets injured often which is the problem it's that he always seems to be out for at least a few weeks. I mean, he was available for us for pretty much the entirety of 2013 bar the first few and last few games.

Edited by Mantis

worst thing about vlaar he is so terrible with injuries i cannot ever see him having a long run of games ever he just doesnt seem to able to shake off knocks

It's not that he gets injured often which is the problem it's that he always seems to be out for at least a few weeks. I mean, he was available for us for pretty much the entirety of 2013 bar the first few and last few games.

The problem with calf injuries is that they are exaggerated more by the bloody cold weather therefore Vlaar's prolongated absence is inevitable at this time of year.

According to Wiki, he has never played more than 33 games in a season, so I think he does get lots of injuries. Between 07-08 and 08-09 he only played 4 games for Feyenoord. If you buy players who have a history of major injuries, don't be suprised when he gets injured. I guess that is why he only cost about 3 million.

Â