Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Favourite scenes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1L6jQ0Pfrw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiiqp9gnly8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3avhU0N5lJI

Plus a lot more I can't be bothered to link such as the final scene in the finale and Mike's death. The ones a page back with Walt in the crawl space is great too. There's so many I've probably forgotten as well.

Edited by adz.villa

just seen it was predictable but decent ending

i think the bar was set so high after the end of season 4 be so hard to top, if that was the final episode i think everyone would be creaming everywhere how good that was!

but there were good parts to this episode so sad its over now! now to start game of thrones or homeland?

just seen it was predictable but decent ending

i think the bar was set so high after the end of season 4 be so hard to top, if that was the final episode i think everyone would be creaming everywhere how good that was!

but there were good parts to this episode so sad its over now! now to start game of thrones or homeland?

Loved Breaking Bad, but i rate Game of Thrones higher than Breaking Bad.

But Homeland is excellent as well.

and yes, if Breaking Bad had ended at the end of S4 it would have been the most amazing ending ever.

which of the two would you recommend more mate?

Season 1 of Homeland is fantastic, but after that i think they're just making it up as they go along.  Each season will probably get progressively worse until they cancel it.

Game of Thrones maintains its high standards all the way through, and there will be a definite conclusion (at the end of season 7).

We'll probably be talking about GoT in the same way as Breaking Bad in a couple of years.

Edited by ender4

which of the two would you recommend more mate?

Season 1 of Homeland is fantastic, but after that i think they're just making it up as they go along. Each season will probably get progressively worse until they cancel it.

Game of Thrones maintains its high standards all the way through, and there will be a definite conclusion (at the end of season 7).

We'll probably be talking about GoT in the same way as Breaking Bad in a couple of years.

Only if George pulls his finger out, it takes him nearly a decade to write each book, and he doesn't exactly look in the pinnacle of health!

Incidentally, talking about making things up as they go along, if you listen to the Breaking Bad Insider Podcast, Vincent Gilligan and his team did just that. In the latest (and last :-( ) podcast he talks about a storyline he pitched to the executives that was set to take place around about season two, after Jesse's proposed death at the end of season one. Walt, infuriated at the bad guy (a character they never used in the end) who killed Jesse, kidnaps said bad guy and imprisons him in his basement. Each day he tortures and mutilates this guy, starting from the toes and working up. The bad guy has the option of ending it all at any time by pulling on a trip wire, which Walt has rigged up to a shotgun pointing at the bad guy's chest. Time goes by and this guy is such a bad ass, he will not give in. This leads to a scene where Flynn stumbles upon the bad guy in the basement, shackled, legless and unconscious. Being the compassionate type, Flynn rushes to help the bad guy, bringing him a drink. The bad guy slowly opens his eyes, and for some reason knows that this is Walt's son. Finally he pulls the trip wire, killing himself and Flynn. Madness!

sound slike a scene from SAW!

but that just sounds abit non breaking bad type, wa;t wouldnt do that he is more cunning than a torturer

think will start on GoT next then see what the hype is about, will take alot to beat BB though!

• Like 1

Oh I dunno. I'd have liked to see Flynn die. Imagine how badass Walt would've been after that! As bad as he was, he never lost a member of his immediate family and they were always his primary concern (other than himself).

Great Finale. I think they managed balance the artsy stuff with the plot driving action things really well. 

The flashback memory of Jesse making box that he previously claimed was the one thing he was truly proud of was fantastic. I'm really glad they gave him an open ending.

Walt finally coming clean about why he did what he did was a great scene as well and having him die while admiring the one thing he truly loved in his life; the chemistry was a fitting ending 

Â