Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Nope, you're wrong Demi, Walt was shocked that Jesse went behind his back to the DEA, he knew he upset him, but he couldn't believe that he'd betray him to the DEA. That's why when he sees the car coming he's convinced it's just Jessie and rings Jack, he also has his gun out, but when he sees it's Hank he tries to call it off and gives himself up peacefully. This is why he spits in his face, that was so much worse than burning his money, he never thought no matter how bad it got Jesse would do that. He also calls him a coward for taking what he saw as the easy option. 

Agree with a lot of what you said folksi but the one thing I won't back down on is Jesse clearly lives at the end and takes Brock with him, that's a lock IMO.

Could be but I think firstly Dan, that Brock still has his grand mother looking after him. Jesse has been hauled in on several charges relating to meth over the last 5 (6) seasons so it's highly unlikely he can adopt him in any legal way. Secondly, Jesse is broken beyond repair, he's like a dog who's been beaten within an inch of it's life too many times. We see Jesse merely days after the Nazi's took him, he'll have been there a further 4 months at least when Walt goes back. Going back to the dog analogy Jesse was compared to a rabid dog already this season, perhaps the best course of action will be indeed to put him down, or out of his misery.

Yeah, I agree, Jesse isn't getting Brock. He has no rights since he's not the father and Brock still has living family. I think he'll live and take care of Brock financially, but that's about it.

He could die though, I mean, he was meant to die at the end of the first season but the writer's strike delayed everything so much that Vince Gilligan had a rethink and loved the chemistry ( :blush: ) between Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul so much that he kept him around. Imagine where the show would be now if that strike didn't take place.

Edited by Ginko

I don't see it Ginko, when you look at it, Jesse was coping well until Walt knocked on his door at the end of season 5a and dropped off $5 million. When he got this, he went out of control, tossing it out the window etc before getting caught by the police. He was then all set to go until he realised about the poisoning of Brock, which pushed him over the edge. If he does live I can't see how he'd want anything to do with any money that has come from the meth business. Specifically not $68 million that the Nazi's have. Also, he doesn't have Saul to get the money to him. Plus Marie will have divulged all information in attempts to get Hank back, so the DEA almost certainly know Jesse was staying in their house, and is probably a suspect for the break in in the previous episode. That means he can't just continue living in ABQ. If he does live, it'll be alone and broke, and I think he'd be ok with that, probably off to Alaska of all places.

Yeah, I agree, Jesse isn't getting Brock. He has no rights since he's not the father and Brock still has living family. I think he'll live and take care of Brock financially, but that's about it.

He could die though, I mean, he was meant to die at the end of the first season but the writer's strike delayed everything so much that Vince Gilligan had a rethink and loved the chemistry ( :blush: ) between Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul so much that he kept him around. Imagine where the show would be now if that strike didn't take place.

I didn't know about this. I might have stopped watching if them bitches had written Jesse out of it.

Anyone else think Flynn is one of the most pointless and annoying characters in the history of moving pictures and should die on that basis alone?

Pointless.. no

Annoying.... I **** hate him

I'm  not sure the plot of the show would change significantly if 'Flynn' had no lines at all.

He was necessary for Walt's drive to provide for his family, and for Skyler trying to keep the family together as long as possible, but he's an incredibly dull character. Other than saying things are b-b-b-b-bullshit a lot, I can't remember any notable moments from him.

Yep you're wrong on that Dem. Watch it again. Walt didn't know Jesse was working with the DEA. 

have watched again now i see it

as for walt jr i agree pointkess just like marie, in fact I think marie is worse. hope walt blows her up!

I don't see it Ginko, when you look at it, Jesse was coping well until Walt knocked on his door at the end of season 5a and dropped off $5 million. When he got this, he went out of control, tossing it out the window etc before getting caught by the police. He was then all set to go until he realised about the poisoning of Brock, which pushed him over the edge. If he does live I can't see how he'd want anything to do with any money that has come from the meth business. Specifically not $68 million that the Nazi's have. Also, he doesn't have Saul to get the money to him. Plus Marie will have divulged all information in attempts to get Hank back, so the DEA almost certainly know Jesse was staying in their house, and is probably a suspect for the break in in the previous episode. That means he can't just continue living in ABQ. If he does live, it'll be alone and broke, and I think he'd be ok with that, probably off to Alaska of all places.

You're probably right to be fair. There's one episode left and Jesse is not in a good place, so he probably doesn't have a very happy ending and not much to live for. If he had Brock then sure, but like I said, he's not his father and has no rights. I'll be pretty sad if Jesse does die though. It has to come down to Walt vs. Jesse in the end, right?

I think Marie is going to do something crazy in the finale. She has lost essentially everything she had now and she was already a total nut job before any of the shit hit the fan, so I expect something very interesting out of her. 

I'm not so sure. There's a lot of stuff to get done in a single episode now so I don't see Marie playing a huge role in the finale, and what's she going to do anyway? Storm the Nazi base? Somehow find Walt and point a gun to his head? I just don't see it happening with so much else going on.

I think Marie is going to do something crazy in the finale. She has lost essentially everything she had now and she was already a total nut job before any of the shit hit the fan, so I expect something very interesting out of her. 

I'm not so sure. There's a lot of stuff to get done in a single episode now so I don't see Marie playing a huge role in the finale, and what's she going to do anyway? Storm the Nazi base? Somehow find Walt and point a gun to his head? I just don't see it happening with so much else going on.

Yup and it's been months since Walt's left and she hasn't done much considering Walt junior wasn't shocked to take a phone call off her, like she had turned into a mad woman or something. I think the finale will be all Walt.

Â