Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

This is what will happen;

Walt will sneak into the Nazi base, kill a couple, then will find Jesse along the way at some point. They both finish off the Nazis with Todd and Jack the last ones standing. They will then reminisce for a few minutes, then Jesse will point the gun at Walt, and shoot him in slow-mo.

I'm just not sure who the ricin is for. 

Given how unpredictable this show is, how **** close was I with this?

If Jesse pulled the trigger I was almost spot on.

• Like 1

Just finished watching it. Loved the 'snipers', and Lydia finally getting what was coming to her, even if a bunch of people called the ricin in  her tea thing quite a while ago.

The emotion of Jesse from him lowering the gun, to his reaction in the car when he realised it was finally over...Well shit, I think I've got something in my eye.

It was as good an ending as I could have hoped for. But it's over. :(

Edited by Davkaus

Pretty good I would say. The tea thing was called and I am sure other things was as well but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Up there with Sopranos for me, I don`t wanna choose. Loved it. Gonna watch the whole thing again in a couple of months, it`s that good.

I loved it. The episode, the season, the show.

I felt seasons 3 & 4 were the two high points (I started watching in 'real time' during season 3) but they were just the cherry on the icing on what was a pretty amazing cake. :wub:

I loved it. The episode, the season, the show.

I felt seasons 3 & 4 were the two high points (I started watching in 'real time' during season 3) but they were just the cherry on the icing on what was a pretty amazing cake. :wub:

So did I Rev, I thought this season was the best, to be honest Ozymandius, Confessions, To'hajiile & Granite State were all some of the best episodes ever I'd argue all top ten.

I need to watch it again. Didn't maximally enjoy the first watch... No spine tingling Heisenberg moments really. Maybe Jesse driving away, or the cue to let the snipers know.. Maybe the dissheveled man not actually expecting them to believe he had a new cook. Great wrap up with Skylar. No alarms and no surprises, but still fine. I would really like an aftermath episode, but it would ruin it. Nice end. Can't wait to inflict it on any children I have... It can be my $9 million

Â