Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Come on lads, lets lay off the lass's appearance eh? No call for that.

And we have no idea what's the problem is with Lowton, might not have anything to do with his missus.

Exactly. We are Villa. We are better fans than that. Lets respect peoples private lives. We have enough to criticise without that.

I agree and I don't think anybody should be commenting on her appearance and so on, I didn't even know she had Twitter as I previously said before it was posted - but looking at it, it adds up with what HH and other people said before regarding the house situation.

As I said before, even if it is a completely different situation this time, falling out with Lambert the first time round is bad enough but for him to be dropped a second time I imagine it must be something serious. Combined with his poor form this season, it doesn't speak well for his future especially not at Villa, shame as I really thought we got ourselves a gem last season but now I think he should be replaced ASAP if this is going to be an ongoing thing.

I also think for the press to be publicly told that he isn't in the squad because of a disciplinary issue, it really must be something serious. It isn't like us to be putting stuff like that out there in the public domain.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 2

A disciplinary issue? If not that then he would probably have been dropped for the defensive issue that was his last performance. Bacuna did great today for all Liverpools momentum in the second half they didn't have many great chances, much more solid defensive display. You feel Bacuna has got a rick in him but definitely got ability to be a fine player

...are you on acid ? He was dreadful, every time the ball went near him about 50 of us breathed in.....he has no positional sense whatsoever and when he did that spiral jump in the air with nobody near him ?.....Jesus, what a plank.....

I'd like to add that what I think is odd is that he went on loan to Hungary in 2010. Surely that would be more of an issue in terms of relocating than coming to Birmingham?

was he with her in 2010 though? as the youngest could only be around 3/4 years old

I dunno mate, to be honest I just wish it would get sorted out. As somebody else said, it isn't good to have personal problems coming into the dressing room or the team, if it couldn't get sorted out the first time round then I doubt it will get sorted the second time. 

One thing is for sure, we'd make a profit on whatever we paid for him.

Not fair attacking her or her looks, thats pretty low.

He clearly wants to be up north and closer to Sheffield for whatever reason. Most clubs have a policy that you need to live close to the club, so unless he gets a move to one of the Manchester clubs it looks like his only choice will be Hull.

We aren't exactly far from Sheffield though so seems a bit mental for him to be throwing it all away over this.

• Like 1

A disciplinary issue? If not that then he would probably have been dropped for the defensive issue that was his last performance. Bacuna did great today for all Liverpools momentum in the second half they didn't have many great chances, much more solid defensive display. You feel Bacuna has got a rick in him but definitely got ability to be a fine player

...are you on acid ? He was dreadful, every time the ball went near him about 50 of us breathed in.....he has no positional sense whatsoever and when he did that spiral jump in the air with nobody near him ?.....Jesus, what a plank.....

Hey like I said Bacuna makes me nervous too, but I don't remember him getting skinned much and contributed to a really decent defensive performance. They lowtons been diving in recently I was happy with Bacuna at the end of the game

Jesus H Christ......are you serious ? There were stewards closer to the player who Bacuna was supposed to be marking...

No need for the poor comments about his missus. However, he needs to have words with her and get her to understand what his job is all about. I get it that they're young and have kids etc but, his vocation in life is not your normal 9-5 office job. That's why he has higher wages than the average man in the street!

Well if the speculation is true he is being daft. You compromise for a few years and live comfortably for the rest of your lives. Lambert strikes me as a great guy but strict if you cross him. Lowton is decent but he isn't good enough to tolerate continue disciplinary issues.

I hope for everyone's sake that it's something he can move on from quickly and start performing well again.

If it is to do with living arrangements, I really don't see the problem. The bloke is getting paid thousands of pounds a week to do a job most people could only dream of doing. i think relocated an hour away from Sheffield is a very small sacrifice to be honest. and he should be very grateful to villa for plucking him out of league 1 and giving him the opportunity to play on the biggest stage. These footballers really do need a reality check

• Like 1

Â