Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

A disciplinary issue? If not that then he would probably have been dropped for the defensive issue that was his last performance.

Bacuna did great today for all Liverpools momentum in the second half they didn't have many great chances, much more solid defensive display. You feel Bacuna has got a rick in him but definitely got ability to be a fine player

• Like 1

Could it be his missus badly advising him yet again? She seems to have got a mouth on her on twitter, always complaining he is away from home and other stuff... compared to some WAGS she certainly goes off on one on twitter.. 

Didn't know she was on Twitter but it adds up with the previous scenario. Letting her ruin his career, some catch she is.

Could it be his missus badly advising him yet again? She seems to have got a mouth on her on twitter, always complaining he is away from home and other stuff... compared to some WAGS she certainly goes off on one on twitter.. 

Didn't know she was on Twitter but it adds up with the previous scenario. Letting her ruin his career, some catch she is.

yeah she publishes it

https://twitter.com/higgins_abi

stuff like this:

The person i wanna spend new year with is off to sunderland today so mite just not bother with it. Miss u @matt_lowts ♥♥

@RachH_8 @matt_lowts i know i am!! Does this mean i cant miss my fiance wen hes away?

she complains a lot Samjp26... Moaning when he wasn't in team, moaning when he is away... i do think a lot of it is to do with her and her influences.. I know she just had their 3rd kid when they both only 23 but she seems be very controlling judging by her tweets..

She did tweet "yes Villa!!" earlier so who knows. It seems strange though and it does all add up, her moaning as you have pointed out, them secretly moving back to Sheff when the policy is that he must live in the local area.

Weird really, I don't know why somebody would throw their career down the drain after getting a big move. I dunno, maybe it is something else, but keeping him out of a match it must be serious.

This is disappointing as despite his flaws and with consistant coaching, there's certainly a good prem RB there if people are a little patience.

But publicly being axed from a squad is not good at all. Seems he already crossed Lambert earlier this season so looking like to me if he has a long term future, it will need to be under a different manager.

What will save him in the short term is it won't be long before Bacuna starts making basic errors again as he simply isn't an RB.

God i'm not a Prem footballer and i do a damn sight better than that!  

back on topic, if he's being a tit get rid and get someone like Naughton in as has previously been said.

I agree, Naughton is a good shout and I'd bring him in ASAP. Lowton is the only right back Lambert has bought and we all thought that position was fine at the start of the season, not only has he been in bad form but obviously there are these personal problems too.

Get Naughton in on a permanent and let Lowton find himself a club in Sheffield if that is where his other half tells him he has to be.

Â