Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

He really can't afford many more issues can he. You might get away with one without too much grief but if he gets one more now surely Lambert will just get rid, might even sell him in the summer and get someone else in.

Shame really because if he got his head down and worked on his game he could become a very good PL RB.

Making her statements yet again on twitter, seems ANYONE that has anything say about the situation on there she has to feel need to reply.. Would be far better to ignore it all and get on with it than give her version as like others have said it's not doing her any favours at all...I doubt Lowton ever gets much of a say with her..

Apparently Lowton lost his place at Norwich for being continually late for training. So if he's late again on Friday what is Lambert to do?

@kevinhughes348 he was late once! Since he signed!

@higgins_abi Apparently that's not true. Continual lateness due to refusal to live locally was the reason he lost his place in first place.

@kevinhughes348 well i can tell u wotever u heard is wrong! Hes never been late before. And he didnt cause the crash he was stuck behind...

Edited by Villan4Life

@baldfellacraig his mrs saying the "twitter" rumours aren't true, suspect she's a bit of a yoko ono

@Hamster_1874 From what I've heard she's a gobby bint anyway so whatever she says I take with a pinch of salt

@baldfellacraig @Hamster_1874 haha thanks

Being as these people aren't directly tweeting her, how on earth is she finding them?

looks like she is searching for anything to do with ''Lowton'' she has been on a Julie Bayley post and everything, almost like she's trying to tell ANYONE she searches for talking about Matthew that she is his missus.she has done this in past whenever someone lays into maybe way Matthew has been playing and she has been slagging off Lambert herself when he was dropped before. I mean should be Matthew if anything doing the statuses clarifying his situation, not his missus.. I wonder if he gets annoyed with her doing it? Blatant attention seeking

Edited by Villan4Life

Being as these people aren't directly tweeting her, how on earth is she finding them?

Possibly looking for it.. strange..!

The second ones that V4L just posted, nobody mentioned "Lowton" or anything that she could have been searching to see. Really strange IMO.

I thought he was quite good last season (more offensively than defensively), especially against Sunderland. He's not been anywhere near that this season, and having an airhead shouting the odds on his behalf isn't helping him.

Unfortunately he's the only RB we've got, but Bacuna can do a job there provided he's next to Vlaar so if we can get a replacement in (Naughton) I don't think he'll be an unbearable loss.

Possibly looking for it.. strange..!

The second ones that V4L just posted, nobody mentioned "Lowton" or anything that she could have been searching to see. Really strange IMO.

Agree, if this is the case she needs to stop shouting out on twitter about things and certainly stop finding people.

If players are to live close to training, he shouldn't be driving down from the Sheffield area.

Lack of respect for the club that gave him the chance. Others seem to cope well!

do you know where all the players live by the way? Do you know how things occurred on Friday, the day that the team were getting together before the match? Do you know anything about the accident on the m1 that caused major / significant travel disruptions all around south yorks and north east derbyshire? Do you know how he has supposedly showed a lack of respect to the club? Do you know him or his family or what they are like?

Not aimed at you dodgy - i always think of you as one of the good guys :-) - but reading some of the infantile and quite crass comments on this thread does make you wonder why VT continues if this is the level we are sinking to now.

doyou actually know how twitter works?
  • Like 1

If players are to live close to training, he shouldn't be driving down from the Sheffield area.

Lack of respect for the club that gave him the chance. Others seem to cope well!

do you know where all the players live by the way? Do you know how things occurred on Friday, the day that the team were getting together before the match? Do you know anything about the accident on the m1 that caused major / significant travel disruptions all around south yorks and north east derbyshire? Do you know how he has supposedly showed a lack of respect to the club? Do you know him or his family or what they are like?

Not aimed at you dodgy - i always think of you as one of the good guys :-) - but reading some of the infantile and quite crass comments on this thread does make you wonder why VT continues if this is the level we are sinking to now.

doyou actually know how twitter works?

I'm just looking at what others are suggesting and making a point based on the speculation, admittedly a lot is based on rumour.

Some real holier than thou shit going down right now.

I don't think so really. It may be a bit OTT, but people have a right to be annoyed by this.

Lowton showed last season he has the potential to be a very good RB and could certainly become a fan favourite, he already was a bit, especially after that goal. And this was one of the main reasons many on here were confused and disappointed by his absence early in the season. Now it's slowly trickling through that the cause of this is rifts with Lambert, secretly moving to Sheffield - ignoring club policy to live close to Brum -, and then showing up late for training - there may have been a crash, but he wouldn't even be on the M1 if he lived nearer to Brum -. And I wouldn't be surprised if you could throw little effort in training in there too.

All this because he can't live an hour away from Sheffield? If I was earning Premier League wages, hell even top end League 2 wages, I'd make an effort to obey club policy and move within 20 minutes of the club. It's not good enough.

People are annoyed because he's throwing away the opportunity to play Premier League, and for Villa, for years to come because he won't move to Brum, he needs to get a grip. But if he can't handle living far away from Sheffield, I'm sure we can sell him back to Sheff Utd in League 1.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

The point is if he was in the west midlands area on Friday morning, the crash on the M1 wouldn't have impacted on his travel. Is it too much to ask 48 hours before a game for him to be based in the local area? Maybe he can spend the start of the week up in Sheffield as the team has a few days off at the start of the week.

IIRC there was an ITK on this thread around November saying the club had sent people around to the house the club were renting him in Four Oaks and they found he wasn't there nor was it being lived in so obviously that wouldn't have amused them.

• Like 1

I know Dodgy i used your post more as an example rather than having any sort of go at you. As said one of vt'ers more sensible posters Imo.

The thing is the thread comments are perfect example if how opinions become facts. Whats the betting that many of the wild accusations made in the past few pages will be (and are already) being used to criticise the player etc.

I know of a few people who set off on journeys on friday happy in the knowledge that road conditions round here were fine and traffic was ok. As a result of the accident and the m1 being closed a lot were stuck and missed meetings and appointments etc. a totally unexpected occurrence that could not have been predicted. As for living within distances of the club again does anyone have a list or the criteria that the club puts down? For the record bh is achievable within 1 hour from where the lowton family are from, i should know :-) as for his missus supporting him via twitter then great no issues at all, at least she was not hiding behind an annonymous name on a fans forum giving out team details and criticising the owner etc :-)

Apart from the second 45 v Arsenal he's been mostly poor this season.  IMO has an attitude problem - suprising really as he was plucked from no where and is now an established prem player......you,d think he would give his all.....

Â