General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Fallen club, bigger name and they're probably paying him 100k a week

At 29, a bad investment

Fallen club ? From where this is Proberley there most sustained time in the top flight

Big club ? Since when

Does CI stand for clueless idiot ?

Harsh.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be petrified, we have seen in past Clark is too easily bullied and one thing you always get with Fat Sam team is physicality

When was Clark bullied ut of a game? :?

Newcastle 6-0 springs to mind

Your really going to judge him on that game!?!? Freak game where not a single player would have got anything above a 2/3 mark.

Where did he play that game by the way? Not centre half. My point is, we havnt seen the best of him because he has never had a run of games in his true position.

played centre back with Dunne that day. just not physically imposing enough for me to paly at centre back in premier league its a pity. he is comfortable on ball but not enough muscle

-------------Given----------------

Lichaj--Clark--Ramis----Lowton

That'd do.

That would be one of the worst back fours in the premier league.

my main criticism of Clark is that he isn't much chop in the air. He's nit the tallest for a cb and didn't seem to have much of a leap on him. Very good at ground level though. I would suggest that at dm is where he'll eventually find his position, whether with us or elsewhere.

my main criticism of Clark is that he isn't much chop in the air. He's nit the tallest for a cb and didn't seem to have much of a leap on him. Very good at ground level though. I would suggest that at dm is where he'll eventually find his position, whether with us or elsewhere.

Clark is 6 ft 2", i'd say thats tall enough, although he does need a good meal or 2.

He's twice the player at centre half than he is as a DM.

Each to there own tho mate.

Clark needs to be given a run of 10 games at CB before we judge him, i remember his debut against Fulham, he calm and cool head was a joy to watch at the back.

in fairness i could have played vs fulham that day

Clark needs to be given a run of 10 games at CB before we judge him, i remember his debut against Fulham, he calm and cool head was a joy to watch at the back.

So why didn't you? The reason his performance was good that day was his awareness, i remember ball being pumped up the top, instead of doing what Collins and Dunne do, which is to head it straight back, he bought it down and started again, he did the same against WHU, but no doubt you'll say you could have played in that too!

So why didn't you? The reason his performance was good that day was his awareness, i remember ball being pumped up the top, instead of doing what Collins and Dunne do, which is to head it straight back, he bought it down and started again, he did the same against WHU, but no doubt you'll say you could have played in that too!

Fulham didnt have an attack that game not a game to judge him