General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope we would have a crack at Carroll if he is available. I think he and Bent would be good up front together or even on a rotation basis.

Would he be happy with that though? I get the feeling he's happy on the bench at Liverpool because he's not the biggest dog at the club, but Carroll at Villa would be a big dog and would demand to be played a lot.. I don't see him getting on the pitch ahead of Bent often and Bent is probably the only player that won't be part of a rotation system.

Richard, any thoughts on the 5.15 at Musselborough ?
There is no race at Musselborough today as far as I can tell. If you mean Wexford then go for Fairy Catcher.

But I guess that you are the one taking some proverbial

Unfortunately being in receipt of some information in advance of it being in the public domain means that sharing it with a wider audience on here also means that people that one may prefer n ot to share it with also have sight of it too.

C'est la vie.

EDIT : BOF apologies you removed the post as I was submitting I guess...

Richard, any thoughts on the 5.15 at Musselborough ?
There is no race at Musselborough today as far as I can tell. If you mean Wexford then go for Fairy Catcher.

But I guess that you are the one taking some proverbial

Unfortunately being in receipt of some information in advance of it being in the public domain means that sharing it with a wider audience on here also means that people that one may prefer n ot to share it with also have sight of it too.

C'est la vie.

EDIT : BOF apologies you removed the post as I was submitting I guess...

Actually just got a tip for the 5.15 in Wexford. Wrong Way Corrigan

There is no chance of Carroll coming to Villa,It also looks like Dunne is staying so Collins is the one likely to be sold if a buyer can be found that is.

I'm alright with that.. Personally provided one leaves the other may benefit from it. Collins played well when Dunne was injured and every time I've seen Dunne without Collins he has played well I think they just lack the ability to communicate. Dunne tends to dive in when he's not sure what Collins is doing and vice versa. If Dunne and Clark or Dunne and Ramis can form a team and actually communicate Dunne will be alright for us as he's a decent defender, he just **** up every now and again.