General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking for the speculation thread but only found this…the slag off each other point scoring own player bashing thread.

Pile of shite. Give it a rest for **** sake get back on topic or move threads

:thumb:

Becoming toxic in here.

Well FYI, this all started with the SPECULATION that Sunderland are interested in Gabby and Collins for 10 million etc. :? . We are entitled to debate the topic just as we would with any other player, rumoured or current.

yes, but your not debating whether he is going to get transfered. its a debate about his skill, which belongs in his own thread, not the transfer thread.

People can get annoyed when they want to see transfer news/speculation and are met with "gabby cant hit a ball for shit!"

anyways, what happened to the snoddgrass talks, anything coming of it?

yes, but your not debating whether he is going to get transfered. its a debate about his skill

Surely debating his skill and the role he plays in the squad is a direct link to if he should be sold or not?

Was looking for the speculation thread but only found this…the slag off each other point scoring own player bashing thread.

Pile of shite. Give it a rest for **** sake get back on topic or move threads

:thumb:

Becoming toxic in here.

Well FYI, this all started with the SPECULATION that Sunderland are interested in Gabby and Collins for 10 million etc. :? . We are entitled to debate the topic just as we would with any other player, rumoured or current.

yes, but your not debating whether he is going to get transfered. its a debate about his skill, which belongs in his own thread, not the transfer thread.

People can get annoyed when they want to see transfer news/speculation and are met with "gabby cant hit a ball for shit!"

anyways, what happened to the snoddgrass talks, anything coming of it?

This. I come on here after it jumped a few pages expecting to see some progress or new speculation!

yes, but your not debating whether he is going to get transfered. its a debate about his skill

Surely debating his skill and the role he plays in the squad is a direct link to if he should be sold or not?

yes but its no longer a general discussion is it? seems to me the last couple of pages have been piethrowing between users and talks of his abilities three years ago. Given i only skimmed through it so i might be wrong! but with every other speculation a new thread gets started about the player in person where their skill etc can be discussed in more detail, whilst this thread should be kept to general transfers. just my 2 pence :)

personally im not to bothered if the brahimi link dies.... all these youngsters scare me, cant help but feel we need a bit more age on the pitch!

Anyway, it's the 2nd week of July and we've only signed 3 players so far so tension is bound to be rising.

I know. Every other season we've already signed loads of players by now. :lol:

This thread is not about whether he SHOULD be sold, it's about whether he will be sold.

Discuss his merits in the Gabby thread and keep this about the speculation.

I'd rather look at Olsson and Hanley from Rovers - I think Hanley and Clark could be a great future combination

Agreed on those two they would be class.... get Olsson Hanley and Formica in and we would be looking decent add Ramis to the mix and it wud be looking good!

I'd rather look at Olsson and Hanley from Rovers - I think Hanley and Clark could be a great future combination

Agreed on those two they would be class.... get Olsson Hanley and Formica in and we would be looking decent add Ramis to the mix and it wud be looking good!

No thanks to Formica or Hanley.

I'd take Olsson though.

all these youngsters scare me, cant help but feel we need a bit more age on the pitch!

I'm guessing that's why we've signed Holman and Ahmadi

still not played in the Premier League, which is a big difference from the dutch league. Im not saying everyone we hire needs PL experience but we need some routined players on the pitch. maybe im just beeing a massive pu**y, guess we need to take some chances...