General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe Izaguirre as a left back?

I'd take Izzaguire in a second, great player

Agreed would love Simon Kjaer and Ramis at Centre half but unfortunatly Kjaer is beyond us atm.... I reakon Ramis will join us tho, the links won't die down and he wants to move!

Ok ok here goes, more guff.

Transfer rumourss‏@Transfer_prem

James Milner linked with a return to Villa Park ‪#avfc‬ ‪#mcfc‬

Yes! My favourite rumour so far. Pity the only link is in @Transfer_prem's head.

Yes! My favourite rumour so far. Pity the only link is in @Transfer_prem's head.

same guy linked us with andy carrol..... please god no

Hah if getting Milner back meant having to get Carrol as well, I would be nae bothered.

Please! For the love of God yes!

I am going on a hunger strike every day until this deal is completed.

Come home King James!!

Hah if getting Milner back meant having to get Carrol as well, I would be nae bothered.

@Transfer_prem has 289 followers on Twitter! Also spells rumours with an extra 's'. What more convincing do you sceptics need that Jimmy is finally coming home.

@JamesNursey

expecting big changes to the ‪#AVFC‬ backline. Hear Lambert likes Ciaran Clark. Think a new centre-back to partner him + a LB due

Sounds good to me.

Agreed. Would also love another CM and a striker and we'd be sorted. Get rid of Dunne, Hutton and warnock. Bye bye.

@JamesNursey

expecting big changes to the ‪#AVFC‬ backline. Hear Lambert likes Ciaran Clark. Think a new centre-back to partner him + a LB due

Sounds good to me.

That s interesting. This time last year I rated Clark as the most likley to have an impact. It didn't happen for him. He seems to have had a terrible run with injuries - and for that reason I wouldn't gamble on him being the preferred centre half next season.

I always thought that you need experience at CB - so would have thought Lambo would probably keep one of Dunne and Collins - preferably Dunne. I wonder if Lambo will sign a £1 - £2m rated CB - and leave him and Clark to fight it out for the first team place.

We shall see.

Doesn't seem like anything is imminent though.

Can we start a petition to get Milner back??

I just don't see it happening. I don't even think he is Lamberts style - Lambert wants player to be in awe of playing for Aston Villa - those who pinch themselves and think 'f*ckin hell I am in the villa team - it don't get much better than this'

If the Brahm thing has gone - or was always a non starter - I would love Matt Phillips from Blackpool - although at this point in time Snodgrass from leeds looks more likley.