General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead we are in the transfer thread talking about which bird we'd **** from the olympics. wicked.

I think we have a new winner!

Nadzeya Ostapchuk just won gold in the women's shot put!

Nadzeya+Ostapchuk+20th+European+Athletics+DNOs_dZbrcRl.jpg

She certainly knows how to handle balls.....

Instead we are in the transfer thread talking about which bird we'd **** from the olympics. wicked.

She'd get it....

No. She gives it.

She's got a long throw.

Looking on the Sunderland forums, some of them actually want Hutton.

Might leave Villa! Sign him up MON.

Was amazing during his loan spell with us and during his last season with Spurs and one of the most underrated RB's in the prem.

Most underrated? I love their optimism.

Michael Graham‏@Capt_Fishpaste

According to Goal Italia, 'Guidetti is one step away from Sunderland' - http://bit.ly/MJmAoD (21:03) Heating up, this one #SAFC

The Manchester City striker John Guidetti - swear in England - is one step away from Sunderland. Nothing to do for Pescara, who is looking for a young striker.

Translation is a little off.

Michael Graham‏@Capt_Fishpaste

According to Goal Italia, 'Guidetti is one step away from Sunderland' - http://bit.ly/MJmAoD (21:03) Heating up, this one #SAFC

The Manchester City striker John Guidetti - swear in England - is one step away from Sunderland. Nothing to do for Pescara, who is looking for a young striker.

Translation is a little off.

The man city fans were saying that the other day. A £1.5m loan deal with a £6m option to buy at the end of the season. Could be some good business for Sunderland, I'm surprised MON has heard of him :P

Really hope sunderland don't get him.... I want them to be shite :P but tbh I'd prefer us to sign Guidetti!!

Seconded!

I´d be gutted if Guidetti ends up at Sunderland and with O'Neill who i loathe more than anyone (including McLeish) in Brittish football.

Looking on the Sunderland forums, some of them actually want Hutton.

Might leave Villa! Sign him up MON.

Was amazing during his loan spell with us and during his last season with Spurs and one of the most underrated RB's in the prem.

Most underrated? I love their optimism.

Interesting they don't flag up his performances with us so they must know how badly he's done for us but still want him, maybe they think it was a blip, fair enough, they can have him.

Jaysus.

annual-rugby-club-dinner-2010-266.jpg

It's all gone a little quiet hasn't it, not even much speculation out there which is surprising because we need a few more new faces. Just 24 days (including weekends and the bank holiday) of the window left, let's just hope that they are busy ones.

Yeah it's all gone a little quiet but I have no doubts Lambert is working on deals to bring the right players in. I can't even speculate as to who as all his signings so far have been left field and unexpected players until they hit the media.

Im not overly concerned by the lack of speculation, none of the nationals have a clue (or care) what we we're doing. Locals don't confirm till its set in stone, and the only solid leaks we've had were from Dutch media.

Pretty sure a LB is priority, Lambert seeing Warnock on Saturday would have confirmed that.