Brett Holman

ozvillafan

I think it's been said before, but he's easily AML's best signing. Glad that he got to make that signing and then that Holman got to play under Lambert. Having said that, I think he's the kind of player that would've looked good even under AML.

Currently our best player. Who'd have predicted that at the start of the season..?

Well.. he's not though is he?

He does play a pretty important role in the team though and I think he's getting better as time goes on but he is definitely not our best player.

Currently our best player. Who'd have predicted that at the start of the season..?

Well.. he's not though is he?

He does play a pretty important role in the team though and I think he's getting better as time goes on but he is definitely not our best player.

I don't think it's a ridiculous claim, though it depends on your definition of 'best'.

If you added up the number of MOTM votes for each player, I'm pretty sure he'd be head and shoulders above all others.

Who would you present as a better alternative? I think Vlaar is the only realistic contender going on this season's form.

Â