Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

8 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

"I don't remember him as a mentality monster on the pitch"

Well Jurgen, I don't remember any of your mentality monsters turning up when we stuck 7 past you, you whinging little word removed

Then he plays a full strength team against a bunch of schoolkids we put out in the FA Cup. 

Piss of turkey teeth Klopp. 

edit: not a defence of Gabby.

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, daft said:

Why is everyone so down on Klopp? I know he's at Liverpool, but besides that?

Because he’s full of shit? He has an ego the size of a house and can’t take criticism whatsoever. Plays the nice guy card but is a painfully sore loser and quite transparent. Good manager though

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noomsy said:

Because he’s full of shit? He has an ego the size of a house and can’t take criticism whatsoever. Plays the nice guy card but is a painfully sore loser and quite transparent. Good manager though

Ah. I sort of assume those traits among all these hyper performers. It's why they get to where they are I guess.

But I can certainly get why it runs people the wrong way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daft said:

Ah. I sort of assume those traits among all these hyper performers. It's why they get to where they are I guess.

But I can certainly get why it runs people the wrong way.

Yeah that’s true. It’s kind of a given at that level I think 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daft said:

Why is everyone so down on Klopp? I know he's at Liverpool, but besides that?

Because he moans and complains like a whining bitch all the time. 

• Haha 2

Every man and his dog has said the same thing about Utd including their own fans you don't need to be a multiple title winning player/manager to see how schoolboy they were 1st half against Brentford.   

Klopp is getting the excuses in early just in case they are the first team to drop points against these jokers.

I have no issue with anyone having an opinion on football especially if they are paid for it.  They might be wrong and in Gabbies case they might rub certain Villa fans up as he phoned in his performances in the last few seasons with us.  

It's all good fun though in my opinion just don't take it so seriously is my advice Jurgen just laugh at Utd with the rest of us.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

On radio talking about how "professional" he was. Slating garde and di matteo.

Openly says he plan out refused to leave the club when garde told him he wasnt part of his plans. He comes across like a disobedient rocket polisher 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He said the same on claret and blue podcast

"I'll be here longer than you will. I'm going nowhere."

The guys a shit stain on the club and every goal he scored is null and void for me.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The guys a shit stain on the club and every goal he scored is null and void for me.

Nah that would turn wins into draws against the unwashed.  

He just does it to get people to call in I would take it all with a pinch of salt.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

On radio talking about how "professional" he was. Slating garde and di matteo.

Openly says he plan out refused to leave the club when garde told him he wasnt part of his plans. He comes across like a disobedient rocket polisher 

To be fair to him he is doing some world-class grifting. About 4 good years for us and is forever associated with us as a Villa Legend.

Alan Wright did better for us. Currently 3rd in our all-time European games for Villa.

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

To be fair to him he is doing some world-class grifting. About 4 good years for us and is forever associated with us as a Villa Legend.

Alan Wright did better for us. Currently 3rd in our all-time European games for Villa.

For me though you can just see he had a massive ego. Any manager he didnt like he would cause trouble. You can see he has a attitude from the way he has spoken about managers.

Thats garde di matteo and lambert he has criticised in public

Â