Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

There's a lot of surprising Gabby defending going on in this thread. The guy was a such a toe rag and horrible dressing room presence that damaged the whole club while he was here.

Has that been forgotten? Has be done something since he retired to make us forget all that. I'm no Richard Keyes or Klopp fan, but if anyone is criticising Gabby, then leave them to it.

Obviously none of it is real. Klopp is just doing mindgames before the Utd game, and Keyes is just doing content. But it doesn't need Villa fans defending the charlatan Gabby

• Like 4

I cringe every time I see Gabby’s name in the media. He does Aston Villa no favours with his paid for opinions. It’s proper embarrassing that he represents us in the gutter media.

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 4

I don't buy into the kind of thing Klopp said. Gabby is now a pundit, he's allowed an opinion, in fact it's his job to give it. His opinion can't be dictated by what he did as a player. 

If that was the case, then Neville and Keane should never talk about managerial decisions. Micah Richards was pretty much a disgrace at Villa so should he not be able to talk about players coming to the end of their career?

If he is talking about Gabby gets him to avoid the 4 point cushion City have on him and his new Star striker headbutting a player and getting a Red on his debut .It's deflection from Klopp. Also if your in a team that got batterd  6 nil and were useless you probably are an expect in not putting in a shift and know the signs ..

Generally I find Gabby a nob but Klopp is also a huge bellend most of the time 

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he is also right though, that 6-0 is arguably the worst ive ever seen villa play, its definitely the earliest ive ever left VP, was very unusual that i went early at all but that game i left after 60 mins at about 4-0, it was a disgrace

Kolo Toure making it 6 was as embarrassing as it gets

everybody wins here

gabby gets in the headlines = ££££ for him and talksport

meanwhile klopp gets to dodge a question about utd being shit...even throwing in a fake forgetting of his last name

they're both dickheads, probably easiest to just leave it at that

Â