Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I find him quite entertaining really. Hes still a villa fan. I dont think he takes himself too seriously really. The other on Talk Sport take the piss out of him and he just goes along with it. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I find him quite entertaining really. Hes still a villa fan. I dont think he takes himself too seriously really. The other on Talk Sport take the piss out of him and he just goes along with it. 

He is an Arsenal fan not Villa

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

For me though you can just see he had a massive ego. Any manager he didnt like he would cause trouble. You can see he has a attitude from the way he has spoken about managers.

Thats garde di matteo and lambert he has criticised in public

And Houllier. He really thinks he was elite class 

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He said the same on claret and blue podcast

"I'll be here longer than you will. I'm going nowhere."

The guys a shit stain on the club and every goal he scored is null and void for me.

I kind of agree, but the irrational fuming hatred of him by them lot over the road, makes me warm to him a little more. They despise him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I kind of agree, but the irrational fuming hatred of him by them lot over the road, makes me warm to him a little more. They despise him.

No

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It speaks volumes about how much of a weapon he is that as a one-club man and our top goalscorer in the PL era, he's still widely disliked in the fanbase. Not by all of course, but I doubt you can find many clubs who have loads of fans who think their record goalscorer is an absolute bellend

It's mainly down to the last couple of years when he was still drawing a staggeringly big salary for The Championship and couldn't be arsed to get himself fit to play whilst also endangering the very existence of the club when it was fast running out of money. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

No idea where you got that from, a local lad who always claimed to be a villa fan.

Except the time he said he liked Arsenal growing up

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Except the time he said he liked Arsenal growing up

I liked liverpool growing up doesnt mean im a liverpool fan.

Gabbys a lot of things but he is a villa fan

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I liked liverpool growing up doesnt mean im a liverpool fan.

Gabbys a lot of things but he is a villa fan

No he isnt

If he was a Villa fan he wouldn't have robbed the club for years. He was an Arsenal fan before and milked the club to its near death. An absolute scumbag

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

No he isnt

If he was a Villa fan he wouldn't have robbed the club for years. He was an Arsenal fan before and milked the club to its near death. An absolute scumbag

Supporting  team has nothing to do with that. Money changes people. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

It's mainly down to the last couple of years when he was still drawing a staggeringly big salary for The Championship and couldn't be arsed to get himself fit to play whilst also endangering the very existence of the club when it was fast running out of money. 

It'll always be the bring out partying in London the night we got relegated that pisses me off. Mr Aston Villa my arse.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

No he isnt

So you have no evidence that he is a gooner just because he milked the club? Thats opinion/perception not fact im afraid. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Can't wait until somebody breaks his top goalscorer record for several reasons.

- it will hopefully take some of his spotlight away.

- our topscorer (in the Premier League) record is way too low. 

- it'll mean we've hopefully had a bit of success to go with it.

Hopefully Watkins (or whoever) does it soon.

Only 10 teams have a top scorer with more goals, Palace probably go over us if Zaha stays another season. Everton and West Ham top scorers have scored fewer than Gabby

Problem was anytime we had a striker Benteke, Yorke, Dublin they only really performed 3/4 seasons and moved on

Â