Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Whether he knows how to use it or not, his pace is still a huge asset.

Teams will always be wary of a player like Gabby, and it can often push them back and give us an outlet that we wouldn't have otherwise.

It's true that he could be a lot better than he is. But he's not crap. He's still an asset to our team

Agreed. He is a limited player but can be utilized effectively. 

How on earth were our players not controlled? Gabby didn't angrily argue, he asked questions as a vice captain and then walked off the field. I didn't see any of the others getting bookings for arguing with the referee, except Guzan in an unrelated incident afterwards which was a harsh yellow to give anyway considering the behaviour of the Man Utd players 2 minutes earlier.

Pop quiz - Since he was born, only five players have made more appearances than Gabby and only one has scored more goals - who are the big six?

Barry, God, Staunton, Alan Wright and Taylor??? Might be Hendrie aswell instead of Taylor?

It has to be Yorke doesn't it for goals?

Pop quiz - Since he was born, only five players have made more appearances than Gabby and only one has scored more goals - who are the big six?

Barry, God, Staunton, Alan Wright and Taylor??? Might be Hendrie aswell instead of Taylor?

It has to be Yorke doesn't it for goals?

Yorke for goals, Barry, Spink, Staunton, Cowans and Evans for the appearances.

I must be one of the few people who were disappointed his red card was rescinded. This guy is is a waste of time in my opinion and i for one are now glad that he misses the next game, although he will probably get lucky again and someone else will pick up a red card, like Benteke did against spurs to let him back in the side for the following game. 

• Like 1

I thought he was good today, it was close between him and Sanchez as out best player. In a way it's a pity he misses Sunderland who I think suit him down to the ground as opposition. I think we'll see him back as soon as he's available, perhaps the rest will do him good in the long run.

Â