Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

If it actually is Gabby on Twitter, which it seems to be, then his character is very "interesting" to say the least.

But oh well, I don't know the guy! I just love the football he is playing at the moment. 

I have seen the emails from the club about the account and it is definitely fake. So is the keek account.  They have been pirated from somewhere else apparently.

The Keek thing is odd though, as its clearly Gabby's videos has he had his phone stolen or something.

Seems fishy.

There have been various Gabby accounts all fairly similar, all apparently fake.

@mini_beest (I know) on Twitter (I know) has apparently spoken to Brian Doogan at the club and has been told that the Twitter account is a fake and is being monitored by the club. Howard Hodgson then went onto say that he has been told that if he does ask Gabby about the account Gabby will deny it. 

Make of that what you will. 

The account has confirmed it's not him so we can all leave him alone to get on with fighting Goldar.

The way he was distancing himself away from it on the account read (to me anyway) that he has created an alias (Red Power Ranger) so nobody can actually prove its him or pin any of the comments on him.

1. Just been confirmed by @doogan_brian that @g15bes is not Gabby, is a fake account & NEVER been on Twitter #avfc #astonvilla

2. @g15bes Lol. This is getting ridiculous.

3. @chrislharper I'm a power ranger Chris. I've said from day 1

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â