Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

your not allowed show controversial decisions on the tv's or big screens at any ground

yeah i can remember spurs being fined for showing ronaldo diving, worked the other way though because they didnt show it you knew it ws dodgy

defo a dodgy decision but from all the angles i've i still cant confirm if it was over im surprised sky havent been ranting about it all day to get their goal line tec. into the game and im also surprised they havent shown us that goal line camera yet

If it had settled the game i'm sure they would have. but because we took a beating nobody cared :cry:

That's not really true. The Manchester United team that won the league in 1992/93 after a 26 year wait was probably the most expensively assembled team in the division. Manchester United have always spent lots of money on their team, it's just that they have been doing it for so long that lots of us seem to have forgotten about it

Totally agree with that Rev, I just think in recent times spending has hit new levels whereas United in recent years has made expensive additions frequently year after year as I suspect that is what they can afford, unlike the Man City's and Chelsea's who have each splashed large amounts within a few months in recent times.

your not allowed show controversial decisions on the tv's or big screens at any ground

yeah i can remember spurs being fined for showing ronaldo diving, worked the other way though because they didnt show it you knew it ws dodgy

defo a dodgy decision but from all the angles i've i still cant confirm if it was over im surprised sky havent been ranting about it all day to get their goal line tec. into the game and im also surprised they havent shown us that goal line camera yet

If it had settled the game i'm sure they would have. but because we took a beating nobody cared :cry:

very much this, in the grand scheme of things it meant very little, MOTD had a giggle over wee barry on the line but didnt bother showing it properly

I was starting to like Man City now that I've realised that Citeh are a major force now and Barry and Milner leaving to Citeh is no different to them leaving for Chelsea (which we all would have been OK about) but I looked through one of their threads about Villa and whether they feel bad for us.

I wasn't expecting them to feel sorry for us, but the amount of Citeh fans who think they have a divine right to success because Citeh played in the 3rd division has really pissed me off.

You'd think they were the only big club to have played in the 3rd division.

I thought the Villa player stopped it before going across the line at first. Then I saw the linesman immediately signal a goal and none of the Villa players were arguing, so I just assumed it crossed the line.

That's because our players couldn't be arsed.

their was uproar at World Cup in Mexico vs Argentina when they showed a goal which was miles offside. Think it was Tevez goal

what a shit game, city fans will no doubt love it but same again all hype but city spoilt a game with negative tactics

And got a decent point at a ground where they normally get spanked.

It was a good game for the neutral when Arsenal beat us 4-2, but I'd much rather we had got a point from it instead.

Â