Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Dzeko in. £27m fee, four and a half year contract. Signed too late for the FA cup game, so he will probably make his debut against Wolves next week.

I think the Arse will beat you by a good 3 goals tonight. Mancini will stick to his negative tactics and Arsenal will break through.... imo... might put a bet on actually...

Hope you didn't waste your money :lol:

No I didnt bet :lol:

Though, Man City certainly stuck to their negative tactics...

Dzeko in. £27m fee, four and a half year contract. Signed too late for the FA cup game, so he will probably make his debut against Wolves next week.

Good stuff. Let's hope he fires the goals to bring them the title and rub all the red-noses (scouse/manc/cockney) in the dirt

Good stuff. Let's hope he fires the goals to bring them the title and rub all the red-noses (scouse/manc/cockney) in the dirt

Cheers, mate. We're hoping the same.

I don't want City to win it, and I don't believe they will either.

Bollocks to that... Other than small heath, I hate this club right now more than any other club I've ever hated at any time in my life.

I don't care who wins the title this year or any other, absolutely any other team apart from these undeserving overpaid wankstains deserve to win our football league.

Bollocks to that... Other than small heath, I hate this club right now more than any other club I've ever hated at any time in my life.

I don't care who wins the title this year or any other, absolutely any other team apart from these undeserving wankstains deserve to win our football league.

I agree with that.

You'd rather see the arrogant red tossers revel in their 19th over the equally arrogant red scouse?

Whether you hate us or not, please tell me you'd rather not see the Sky 24/7 wanking over Little Peestain and co. At least the media would still hate us if we won (their money is ruining football and here is proof) and not collectively lick our nutsacks like Ferguson.

You'd rather see the arrogant red tossers revel in their 19th over the equally arrogant red scouse?

Whether you hate us or not, please tell me you'd rather not see the Sky 24/7 wanking over Little Peestain and co. At least the media would still hate us if we won and not collectively lick our nutsacks like Ferguson.

You are very similar to United now, if you won the league your fans would be acting in the same fashion as theirs.

Whether you hate us or not, please tell me you'd rather not see the Sky 24/7 wanking over Little Peestain and co. At least the media would still hate us if we won and not collectively lick our nutsacks like Ferguson.

Yes I mate, I would.

I **** hate your club with a passion, so don't come on here expecting me to agree with you.

I would gladly see Manure take the title, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions league everytime into infinity, than see you and your lot celebrating any kind of success, ever!

You are very similar to United now, if you won the league your fans would be acting in the same fashion as theirs.

Never will I act like a scum fan, where they think winning trophies is a birthright.

We are just looking for one trophy, we don't chant shit like 'we're City and we do what we want' after crooked ref calls.

Yes I mate, I would.

I **** hate your club with a passion, so don't come on here expecting me to agree with you.

I would gladly see Manure take the title, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions league everytime into infinity, than see you and your lot celebrating any kind of success, ever!

Terrible. Just awful. Might as well hope for the bloody red dippers to win another European trophy and Gerrard wankathon.

Never will I act like a scum fan, where they think winning trophies is a birthright.

We are just looking for one trophy, we don't chant shit like 'we're City and we do what we want' after crooked ref calls.

I'm sorry Citizen; I believe the vast majority of City fans have evolved since the takeover and have become incredibly arrogant towards financially weaker clubs, such as ourselves. I had the largest amount of respect for your club in your dark days a few years back; I personally admired your spirit to climb the leagues and regain your place back in the top tier. I always believed you to be a big club, and had the potential to compete at the top without the mega riches.

You don't just want one trophy, do you? City fans crave continued success like United fans, and will eventually behave like them in the future.

To be fair, your fans are no different than United fans. "Man City - ruining football since 2008" banners are the sort of thing you'd expect from United. Ruining football and not only don't your fans care, you think it's a joke.

I don't like United, but I've got used to them winning so it doesn't bother me as much. They also haven't spent £500m or whatever in doing so. I don't agree with massively outspending the competition, I didn't when Chelsea did it, but at least they were a Champions League club before Roman took over.

Chelsea/Arsenal/United over you. Though I'd rather you than Spurs.

Â