Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

Really? I thought he got caught out, didn't look like he even jumped. Pretty much an unchallenged header from 4 yards out, very poor miss.

I wonder if Adam Johnson will start next game? Everytime I see him he seems to play well, whether be for England or Citeh, yet he constantly seems to have to come off the bench. :?

What happened in the Holte exactly?

Anyway: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Bunch of rocket polishers.

About 20 minutes or so into the game I swear I heard them sing "where were you when you were shit". Did that really happen because I still can't believe it.

What happened in the Holte exactly?

from what i could tell 6/7 lads were trying to do a lap around the ground chanting barry songs, got to the holte end steps and got a slap, but they disappeared to the right ie down towards the trinity so dont know what happened to them

Dzeko will be class once he gets into form and gets used to the league. You have to remember he's only just moved here gtom a very figgerent league and on the back of a month long break too.

When he gets going, unfortunately for the rest of the league, he'll be a success. He's a brilliant player.

I've been having a look at their matchday thread on Bluemoon, what a pisstake excuse for a fans messageboard that is!

Makes for a funny read though :)

you're not joking there are you!

tevez is shit, dzeko is shit, hart and toure wont make it in a top team, the problem they are having is that every team treats them as a cup final, on another day they could have had 3, they had 25 shots at goal (to be fair if you include the 12 blocked then they did, but i dont as its a huge exaggeration)

theres an awful lot of bollocks over there

Dzeko will be class once he gets into form and gets used to the league. You have to remember he's only just moved here gtom a very figgerent league and on the back of a month long break too.

When he gets going, unfortunately for the rest of the league, he'll be a success. He's a brilliant player.

Yeah, he probably will be a good player but no one seemed to question his price tag which irks me a bit.

It appears as though Dzeko is going to be brilliant. I can only hope he goes the way of Jerome Boateng who also looked like he would be brilliant early on, but then .. eh .. wasn't (yet). Do like the look of the Bosnian though.

give a shit. Man City got poached. all their millions clearly don't mean shit when you can't convert your chances, they had plenty and we did too. They can try and talk the possession stats all they like but it's because they couldn't unlock our defence which meant they kept fannying about with it.

I really wonder what is going to happen to Barry, Milner and even Adam Johnson before next season.

I have no doubt City will want 'new flavours' to add to their all you can eat buffet style of Real Madrid squad management. Hughes favourites seemingly not playing or out on their ear to other clubs and am sure Barry and others will be palmed off before next season.

I can see us snapping up a player from City for not a lot in the summer.

Â