Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

They didn’t even fill the bench did they? Pep only did that to make some kind of point as well. Like **** they don’t have 9 subs available after spending billions and no doubt hoovering up young players for the academy as well.

This is a man that cried for 5 subs yet rarely uses them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

They didn’t even fill the bench did they? Pep only did that to make some kind of point as well. Like **** they don’t have 9 subs available after spending billions and no doubt hoovering up young players for the academy as well.

Klopp seems to get more of the stick of the 2, but Pep is a massive rocket polisher as well

• Like 2

Just so I can quote myself in 6 months (or someone can poke fun at me)

Citeh aren't gonna be within 5 points of the title, too many teams have upped their level and Citeh can't buy a new ceiling.

Sit back and enjoy it!

17 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Nice one, Roy! After the way Pep acted on the touchline against Luton last week he more than deserves that. He may be magnanimous in victory, but Guardiola shows his true colours when things don't go his way.

Tbf Pep was 100% magnanimous in defeat to Villa, but then again has there ever been a defeat in his career where he had fewer possible excuses available at the end of it?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, arkasaurus said:

Has something changed with their FFP charges in the background? Villa, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs & Newcastle are 1000/1 on this book list. 

757B30A6-A3BA-4278-BE85-03B1D1A30F04.jpeg

The only thing that has changed is that the hearing has been scheduled for 'late autumn 2024', well after the end of this season, so those odds make no sense at all. Possibly reflect a small amount of (very) dumb money in the market?

I’ve just been forwarded a video of a clip of talentless hack Noel Gallagher who I assume was “performing “ in Brum.

He gleefully tells the crowd Villa are winning **** all and the only person in Birmingham that is will be Greasy Gresford.

Everybody connected with Citeh are huge veiny pork swords (especially those two dumb caterpillar faced cabbages).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I’ve just been forwarded a video of a clip of talentless hack Noel Gallagher who I assume was “performing “ in Brum.

He gleefully tells the crowd Villa are winning **** all and the only person in Birmingham that is will be Greasy Gresford.

Everybody connected with Citeh are huge veiny pork swords (especially those two dumb caterpillar faced cabbages).

Yeah there is something about clubs with "City" in their name that makes them detestable spunktrumpets.

Manchester, Birmingham, Leicester and even Bristol are absolute gobshites.

Edited by GlobalVillan
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Yeah there is something about clubs with "City" in their name that makes them detestable spunktrumpets.

Manchester, Birmingham, Leicester and even Bristol are absolute gobshites.

You can add Coventry and Cardiff to that list too.

• Like 1

On 20/12/2023 at 08:01, rjw63 said:

I certainly don't like them one bit but they're only ones that have seemed to accept defeat against us graciously in recent weeks.

34 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I certainly don't like them one bit but they're only ones that have seemed to accept defeat against us graciously in recent weeks.

Would need video evidence of that shocking story!

On 17/12/2023 at 21:30, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

For those of us who have only just come to the thread and seen that the vid has been removed from X/Twatter: here’s another post of it:

I adore the fact that Roy is fully embracing the fact that he and Mark Drakeford are the same person 

I met Roy once when he was England manager, he is a lovely bloke. And frankly, that video just endears him even more. 

• Like 1

Â