Ryan Giggs - only 64 caps for Wales

MrDuck

5 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Do a google image search on that picture and you will realise it is a 22 year old brazilian in Tampa Bay in 2018. 

Still the case that Giggs is an arsehole who is facing serious allegations.

And this is why it's so important not to believe everuthing you read and see on the internet. 

Giggs might be a scumbag, but deciding so based on nothing but rumours - I dunno. Trial by social media and the internet scares me. Really does. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

And this is why it's so important not to believe everuthing you read and see on the internet. 

Giggs might be a scumbag, but deciding so based on nothing but rumours - I dunno. Trial by social media and the internet scares me. Really does. 

Alot of fake shit goes on social media and a majority of people dont check just criticise. 

Not saying giggs is a angel by any means though 

• 5 months later...

From the BBC

Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women

Wales manager and former Manchester United player Ryan Giggs has been charged with assaulting two women.

He is accused of causing actual bodily harm to a woman in her 30s and common assault of a woman in her 20s at an address in Salford last November. 

Mr Giggs, of Worsley, is also charged with coercive or controlling behaviour between 2017 and 2020.

He has been bailed to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court on 28 April.

Edited by NeilS

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Giggs a piece of shit, was treated as sone angel as only ever played for United. No team should have hired him as a manager

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. I can’t see how he can stay on as manager of Wales after this.

The rumours in his younger days about his off field antics suggested he wasn’t a nice guy, I guess Fergie and Man Utd have managed to protect his reputation to a degree.

20 minutes ago, NeilS said:

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. I can’t see how he can stay on as manager of Wales after this.

The rumours in his younger days about his off field antics suggested he wasn’t a nice guy, I guess Fergie and Man Utd have managed to protect his reputation to a degree.

The brother thing, not sure how players could trust him after that 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

The brother thing, not sure how players could trust him after that 

These are footballers though, with very low moral threshold. Same can be said of JT vs WB, and Chelsea and England players seems to have no problem with that.

50 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Same can be said of JT vs WB

Or not....

Vanessa Perroncel fervently denies that any affair took place between her and John Terry in late 2009, and she has the printed apologies and legal documents to back it up

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/03/betrayal-and-bombast-surreal-story-terry-v-bridge-scandal

Ryan Giggs is not a good guy, I think that should have been evident before this.

In all fairness, he’s done better with Wales than I anticipated but nevertheless he has to go now so that the setup can acclimatise further to Page being in charge ahead of the Euro’s.

Like they say, ‘it’s always the quiet ones you have to look out for’

On 23/04/2021 at 23:54, maqroll said:

That Wales kicked him to the curb seems to suggest they haven't been blindsided with the idea that he's got a problem.

Wales kicked him to the side as soon as it came out, but haven’t sacked him yet, they can part on mutual terms or sack him after his trial, no need to be Rash like England where with Big Sam. Not trying to defend Giggs by any means he is a word removed but at least he will be trialled before any decision is made.

Strip his clothes off in front of a packed Villa Park, douse his chest hair with kerosene and then throw a match at him and tell him to recreate that FA Cup semifinal goal while running in high heels.

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Trial set for January 2022 at Manchester Crown Court - hopefully there’s lot of City fans on the jury! 

Sorry out of likes.

Lol you'd hope so but then jury spokesperson will be Sir Alex and 11 former team mates. Jury verdict at bang on 90 minutes.  Not guilty.

• Like 1

Â