Ryan Giggs - only 64 caps for Wales

MrDuck

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Sorry out of likes.

Lol you'd hope so but then jury spokesperson will be Sir Alex and 11 former team mates. Jury verdict at bang on 90 minutes.  Not guilty.

112 minutes!  Don't forget Fergie time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Giggs was the nodel pro allegedly in his playing days if these allegations are true how much we were fooled to what a scumbag he is

Were indications in the 90s that he was a bit of a bastard to women in fairness. And then all that stuff with his brother. Scumbag is definitely the right word

• Like 1

3 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Some of the details coming out from his trial are pretty horrific. If it turns out to be true you'd imagine that's the end of him as a public figure

He's certainly never going to work in football again. Apparently likes of Neville and Ferguson will be called to the trial as character witnesses so that will be amusing to try to defend what's being alleged about him as it's not great at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Giggs was the nodel pro allegedly in his playing days if these allegations are true how much we were fooled to what a scumbag he is

Didn't that MP out him cheating on endless women while he was still playing? I guess back then it was similar to Tiger Woods who has quietly rehabilitated himself back on sports pitch but obviously what is being claimed now is very likely going to end all up.

Incredibly up to a few weeks ago he could've still been managing Wales at the world cup before he decided to step down.

44 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's certainly never going to work in football again. Apparently likes of Neville and Ferguson will be called to the trial as character witnesses so that will be amusing to try to defend what's being alleged about him as it's not great at all.

Wonder if they might back out as more details emerge from the relationship. Not exactly a great look, especially for Neville with his partial move into politics 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Quite the rap sheet the two Manchester clubs are building up with regards to wrong’un players.

With our history with youth coaches, we probably don't want to be throwing stones

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

More likely he played at a time when it was easier to do stuff under the radar.   He'd got the security of Manchester United too, they were always the biggest story in the papers and Alex Ferguson would just cut off access to anybody who upset him so people would always think twice before publishing.

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I went to school with her. It's weird when you read salacious news stories and actually know the human beings involved. 

What was she like? The other side of the story is of course that she shagged her husbands brother (who by all accounts is a complete shit) for 8 years.  That's a bit special as well.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Wonder if they might back out as more details emerge from the relationship. Not exactly a great look, especially for Neville with his partial move into politics 

I was going to say the same thing. I'm pretty skeptical he'll ever actually be given the run at a safe seat that he sometimes seems to be pitching for, but if he wants to keep his options open he needs to think like a politician, and that means remembering that turning up to defend the character of a scumbag who's being dropped from public life is a bad look, no matter how much of a mate he is. 

On its own I don't think it would tank him, but it would raise some questions about his judgement. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

What was she like? The other side of the story is of course that she shagged her husbands brother (who by all accounts is a complete shit) for 8 years.  That's a bit special as well.

A very nice girl. A bit spacey that's all I can remember about her as it was a long time ago now!

When they started going out it was with "Ryan Gigs brother" rather than the blokes actual name. Maybe she was star struck by it all and the lifestyle that she must have been near? I could see that, but again, my memory of her is very dim these days.

I do feel sorry for her that she's messed up in all of this. Even if she is partly to blame.

27 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

A very nice girl. A bit spacey that's all I can remember about her as it was a long time ago now!

When they started going out it was with "Ryan Gigs brother" rather than the blokes actual name. Maybe she was star struck by it all and the lifestyle that she must have been near? I could see that, but again, my memory of her is very dim these days.

I do feel sorry for her that she's messed up in all of this. Even if she is partly to blame.

Rhodri Giggs said she shagged over 10 other footballers apart from Ryan, when they were together. How true that is, we'll never know I guess. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Rhodri Giggs said she shagged over 10 other footballers apart from Ryan, when they were together. How true that is, we'll never know I guess. 

Feel quite sorry for Rhodri…

Your missus being passed around by footballers like a peace pipe is one thing…

Having your own brother have a go on her while your married to her is about as unforgivable as it gets

• Like 3

Â