What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Ori and the Blind Forest

If you have an Xbox One or a PC capable of running it (and a pad), buy this game immediately. 

It's decent enough, but I don't think it's deserving of the hype it's getting. Solid 7/10 game for me, but you'd swear it was Super Mario World reduxed by some of the hype

Is it a puzzler or a metroid type game? I don't have the patience for Limbo-ish puzzlers but the bits i've seen look good. (Also don't want to watch gameplay I'd rather it be fresh)

Picked up the definitive edition of Sleeping Dogs on PS4 yesterday. It's on sale for around a tenner on the PS store at the moment, which is an absolute steal for such a great game.

• Like 2

Just finished far cry 4, agree with most of the criticism, it's pretty much the same as 3 but with a different map / story, but they've still kept most of what made 3 great, got it for £30 and piled around 30 hours in to it so far, again I'm tempted to try and platinum it, not sure on the co-op trophies though, at least they got rid of the find all the loot chests trophy

I can't remember how you get it but once you've got the last special gun you smash everything

cities skylines

its very good, been after a good city builder for a while and was put off the sim city reviews, my laptop isnt great at running at so i cant zoom in and follow people round etc but that doesnt really bother me, theres no tutorial and a fair bit of trial and error at the start (i had to turn on unlimited cash too on my 5th attempt...) its also pretty slow, think it will take around 10+ to get a proper city on the go

had been playing sim city build it on my ipad which was also pretty good but freemium stuff does my nut in

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I couldn't resist a quick revisit to Drangleic.

Ah good old Dark Souls, kicking my ass again. Despite telling myself not to be too cocky, I still went in there thinking I was the shit. Needless to say I got my ass handed to me a couple of times, particularly by the trolls.

It's been a while since I played the early game sections, but have they changed things a bit? I don't remember there being a troll right at the start of Forest of the Fallen Giants, nor do I remember a statue blocking my way to one of the fog gates in the tutorial area before Majula.

Anyone played "Limbo"

Playing through it on my phone (android) and it's fantastic. Eerie little puzzle platformer. Incredibly simple but very atmospheric and downright scary in places.

I think it's been released on other platforms before, not just on phones.

Cost £2.50 I think but totally worth it.

Limbo is fantastic. I got it when it came out on the 360. Beautiful, eerie little game with some clever puzzles and a very dark and sombre atmosphere.

Anyone played "Limbo"

Playing through it on my phone (android) and it's fantastic. Eerie little puzzle platformer. Incredibly simple but very atmospheric and downright scary in places.

I think it's been released on other platforms before, not just on phones.

Cost £2.50 I think but totally worth it.

Finished it.

Not particularly long but didn't really expect it to be for a mobile game that cost £2.50.

Well worth a play though.

Â