What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Crossy Road, Threes, Thomas Was Alone, New Star Soccer.

You're ruining my life with this list. Onto "Threes" now.

So addictive

Finally a dud.

Crossy Road is pants.

• 2 weeks later...

That's kind of a staple of the Souls games. They put you up against a huge beast early on and don't really expect you to win the fight. Don't worry, that's pretty much the only fight they put you in that you're totally underpowered and are 99% guaranteed to lose. The only other times you might be underpowered against an enemy is when you've gone to a high level area too soon.

You're meant to die against that guy. It teaches you a major game mechanic. If you do survive -- and it is possible, just insanely difficult -- then you just go to another area and get killed by another even bigger monster, and that IS unavoidable. Don't rage quit just yet. New players are meant to die to that demon ;)

• Like 1

I think he smashes the pillars anyway, doesn't he? That is one thing that is a little annoying about the Souls games though, they can sometimes reach you behind solid, non-destructable objects as their weapons clip through. This time I think it's legit though as he actually breaks the pillars, if I recall correctly.

Stick with it though. Demon's Souls is a bit of a baptism of fire and definitely the Souls game I had the most trouble with. If you want something a little easier, I'd say Dark Souls 2 is probably the easier of the games. No that any of them are easy, of course.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â