What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

picked up the crew for £25 in tesco, its ok, still in the 1st bit in detroit and havent bothered going out across america yet, the forced story is a bit garbage and the driving mechanics are nothing special, its got a strange feel to it though, i like the game world, i like the set up, you give this game world to criterion games 10 years a go and stick "burnout" on the front of it and i think you're looking at one of the best driving games ever, or even codemasters with Grid, i really think theres legs in what they've done, i just think other companies would do it better

I've started to feel a real apathy for games over the last year. Maybe it's just me growing out of them a little bit, or maybe I'm just not enjoying the direction the majority of the industry is headed, but there have only been a handful of games I've been really raring to play in recent times. There's only three games I'm really looking forward to at the moment: Majora's Mask, Bloodborne and Arkham Knight.

Am I becoming a boring adult?  :huh:

Started again on KOTOR after losing my 10 hour save a few years ago. It's so good, once you forget about the dated combat system it's one of the best story driven games I've played.

It's much more addictive than Mass Effect for me, I've spent 7 hours on it in 2 days, which is a LOT for me. I usually get bored of something after playing for 2 hours in a day.

BTW, how satisfying is it going fully Dark in the storyline? I loved the mission when you were trolling two sets of people in an argument on Dantooine, getting them to kill each other in a crossfire :lol:

Edited by villarule123

I've started to feel a real apathy for games over the last year. Maybe it's just me growing out of them a little bit, or maybe I'm just not enjoying the direction the majority of the industry is headed, but there have only been a handful of games I've been really raring to play in recent times. There's only three games I'm really looking forward to at the moment: Majora's Mask, Bloodborne and Arkham Knight.

Am I becoming a boring adult?  :huh:

my PS4 yeah probably, FM on the laptop is as bad as ever though

dont think ive found an absolute gem of a game that i couldnt stop playing since ni no kuni almost 2 years a go, even Madden / fifa / pes i barely touched

Been playing battlefield 4 today, it's brainless fun and lovely to look at but I just don't get the whole dudebro army crap. No idea why it appeals. Some of you guys scores on the levels are a bit scary too. Or maybe I'm just crap at it.

Ginks, I think I'm going through a similar malaise myself. Just haven't had much fun this gen so far. The only game I'm really looking forward too is no man's sky, possibly ffxv.

Edited by Ingram85

I haven't checked the other scores on levels yet, but I'm pretty crap at BF4 myself. I'd be absolutely obliterated in multiplayer.

Just now finished the final campaign mission, might go back and try and get Golds on the ones I failed on. Disappointed I didn't get to fly a jet in a mission though :( 

I haven't checked the other scores on levels yet, but I'm pretty crap at BF4 myself. I'd be absolutely obliterated in multiplayer.

Just now finished the final campaign mission, might go back and try and get Golds on the ones I failed on. Disappointed I didn't get to fly a jet in a mission though :(

You csn fly around in one on the training level in multi player.

Bf is fun in tight working teams, soloing, not so much. But then, I'm half decent at it [emoji57] [emoji12]

Mainly Arma 3, but has to be heavily modded for me to really get into it, also fired up Project Reality for the first time in years the other day. Has to be my favourite game ever, its bloody brilliant. Fire up BF4 every now and then too, always good for a few rounds of fast paced mindless shooting.

Now that i think about it all 3 of those are war/shooter games, that cant be good?  :P

It's shit and nothing like the original. All the people who made Perfect Dark left Rare by the time PDZ was in development. Trust me, those were the same guys who were there when I worked there and they couldn't design a decent game if their lives depended on it.

It's shit and nothing like the original. All the people who made Perfect Dark left Rare by the time PDZ was in development. Trust me, those were the same guys who were there when I worked there and they couldn't design a decent game if their lives depended on it.

:(

I loved the original!

Perfect Dark Zero was ok, but nothing more.

As Junko says, it's nothing like the original, and is pretty average to be honest.

it's the first game I had on my 360 and it was fine for a few hours.

I booted up the original Perfect Dark last year and had way more fun on that. Still a very challenging game.

Perfect Dark Zero was ok, but nothing more.

As Junko says, it's nothing like the original, and is pretty average to be honest.

it's the first game I had on my 360 and it was fine for a few hours.

I booted up the original Perfect Dark last year and had way more fun on that. Still a very challenging game.

I'll give it a go anyway, what is the multiplayer like on it?

If you love the original then buy the HD remake of Perfect Dark from XBLA, which I worked on and is brilliant AND has online multiplayer (not sure if there's much of a community on it, mind).

PDZ sucks monkey nuts.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Just finished going through the remastered version of Grim Fandango, god I love that game!! The addition of traditional point n click alongside the original wonky tank controls and the snippets of director commentary made the experience all the more pleasant. 

Day of the Tentacle is next on the list for the remaster treatment, can't wait.

Â