What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

I have seen a photo of ginks and can confirm he looks like that Chaplin fella. Mock away everyone :)

Yeah well, you maybe able to grow a beard, but it's going to be ginger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTPTG7lkL-g

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 2

I have seen a photo of ginks and can confirm he looks like that Chaplin fella. Mock away everyone :)

Yeah well, you maybe able to grow a beard, but it's going to be ginger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTPTG7lkL-g

*skulks away*

:(

• Like 2

OMG there's a girl in the Gaming section...

No but seriously, I haven't gone back to Skyrim in so long and it's definitely one game that I always want to. It's just so damn vast, it's kind of overwhelming and I don't know where to begin. I'll be truing to plan out a load of quests in an area so I can do them all at once, but it just gets too much and intimidates me so I play something else.

Shame. Perhaps one day I'll man up and just plough on through it.

Shadow of Mordor and Plants vs Zombies. The missus is addicted to PvZ so we are ticking out the split screen function. The most waves we've completed so far is 21.

OMG there's a girl in the Gaming section...

No but seriously, I haven't gone back to Skyrim in so long and it's definitely one game that I always want to. It's just so damn vast, it's kind of overwhelming and I don't know where to begin. I'll be truing to plan out a load of quests in an area so I can do them all at once, but it just gets too much and intimidates me so I play something else.

Shame. Perhaps one day I'll man up and just plough on through it.

Er... if you mean me, I'm definitely a bloke with a poorly chosen username based on the fact he's from the beautiful town of Nuneaton. Not actually a nun. I mean, what kind of convent would allow me to support villa? Unless I was doing it as some sort of punishment...

Edit - of course you may be joking, in which case feel free to point and laugh at me for being so literal. Intent is so hard to judge on the interwebs.

I know what you mean about Skyrim. I started playing just after it came out, got about twenty hours into it and got bored. So I drifted off to other games, always meaning to come back - except that when I did I had no idea where I was, what I was doing or what any of the hundreds of quests open in my journal were about, so I started again.

It's a great game, but it's like an ocean-sized puddle - wide, but not deep. And I hate the fact that every faction-based quest seems to end up with you becoming the head of that faction. Really, I'm the arch-Dean of the college of Winterhold AND the head of the thieves guild? Both about five minutes after joining? Oh, okay then.

Edited by Villanun
  • Like 1

Â