What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Prepping for Steins;gate, which is better I've been told.

Never heard of this game - Cheers, I'll pick this one up.

It's available for PSV and ps3, and has been out yonks in Japan. The anime of the game is very well thought of, and is probably a lot more famous than the actual game in the west.

But yeah it's a text heavy genuine visual novel, like VLR/999, so if you got on with that well I'm sure you'd love it. Tried Danganronpa too?

• 3 weeks later...

Fallout new vegas. Been a while.

One of the few games where i've played through to completion more than once.

A stone cold classic.

Have you tried it on hardcore?

No, that's way too much like hard work for me  :D

Fallout new vegas. Been a while.

One of the few games where i've played through to completion more than once.

A stone cold classic.

Have you tried it on hardcore?

No, that's way too much like hard work for me :D

Haha seems really difficult, no way could I do it! Played this once before and got really close to the end I think but never got to finish it so now I'm starting over again.

• 8 months later...

Fallout 4. Enjoying my stealth, pistol, marksman play through. Female voice is so much better than the bloke.

Just ploughing through the Railroad missions. Deliverer + Stealth + Stealth attack bonuses + VATS = Overkill.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Just started on destiny (I know delayed) finding it abit boring and repetitive to be honest

It's a loot game. Repetitive and boring is basically what it is. It's one great gameplay element is the Raids but you have to do those online with friends. Beyond that it's not very good.

• Like 1

Hmmm... I'll make a verdict when I've finished it.

But can't agree with the 2D vs 3D comment. There are some fantastic 2D Nintendo games, obviously. But for me the 3D Nintendo games have topped 2D versions in many cases. Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time being the main culprits.

each to their own...

super mario world is the best mario game

super metroid blows the likes of metroid prime out of the water

link to the past is the best zelda game

maybe its my age and fond memories of them, maybe me playing them retrospectively rather than at the time (bought a 64 late in to its life) gives me that opinion 

Started playing Divinity on the PS4.

Its a game I should love but at the moment it's not really pushing all the buttons for me. 

The menu system is rubbish though not intuitive at all. Really takes from the game at times. 

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

each to their own...

super mario world is the best mario game

super metroid blows the likes of metroid prime out of the water

link to the past is the best zelda game

maybe its my age and fond memories of them, maybe me playing them retrospectively rather than at the time (bought a 64 late in to its life) gives me that opinion 

Never played Metroid.

But Mario 64 was the peak of Mario imo (even though some people would say Galaxy). Mario 64 blew me away when it came out.

Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker are both better than a Link to the Past, although that would probably be third even though I loved the underrated Twilight Princess.

Â