What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Alto's Adventure on android.

A skiing, llama catching, object getting, obstacle avoiding, trick scoring game that's beautiful to look at and despite the aims of the game is quite relaxing.

I very rarely play mobile games but I like this one.

forza - im still of the opinion that the structure of GTs career mode is better but in terms of actual gameplay its superb

titanfall - didnt really play it enough to get a proper opinion, it seems decent enough though

NHL 2016 - impossible to pick up and play first time, the controls just dont make sense, might try and get my head around it all tonight

sunset overdrive - not what i was expecting, didnt know about the rails stuff, its ok, think it will get better as you unlock new bigger guns

73 hours into Dragon Age Inquisition.. About had enough now. I think im about on the last main mission now and ive done all the side quests so a couple more hours should do it for me.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

sunset overdrive - not what i was expecting, didnt know about the rails stuff, its ok, think it will get better as you unlock new bigger guns

I thought Sunset Overdrive was great fun, was nice to play a game that utilises the power of the new console but with the playability of a classic older game.

Probably still one of the only games on this Gen where I wasn't aware of it before it came out but it was still good.

2 hours ago, Rainer said:

73 hours into Dragon Age Inquisition.. About had enough now. I think im about on the last main mission now and ive done all the side quests so a couple more hours should do it for me.

Think I breached the 100 hours barrier on that, and still didn't do all the DLC stuff. Oops.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently I am playing;

Demon's Souls [PS3] for the 70th odd time, I will never tire of this game.. Then I will likely play through Dark Souls 1 again as it's been a while.

Diablo 3 [PC] as Season 6 just started with the new 2.4.1 update. I am a sucker for grinding out a new character again and again and the update adds a ton of new shit.

Paragon [PC] beta testing the new MOBA/Shooter from Epic Games.. Not sure what to make of it so far, it's weird.

Hitman.

Glorious return to the form of Silent Assassin/Blood Money.

Really enjoying it so far although only done the training levels which were great fun and halfway through the Paris mansion level which is huge. Looking forward to playing the sun soaked Sapienza level too.

It completely washes away the bad taste that Absolution left, none of the linearity, it's dumbing down and those weird 'senses' showing you paths and whatnot. Just a straightforward 'there's your target, there's multiple ways of getting them, go and do it'. Awesome so far. Recommended.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

On 3/30/2016 at 20:22, Frobisher said:

Hearthstone. I can't stop playing Hearthstone.

Just got in to this again, as I had about 20 packs' worth of gold saved up for the expansion.

What do you think of Old Gods so far? It seems like every deck is a c'thun deck at the moment

Hitman.

Glorious return to the form of Silent Assassin/Blood Money.

Really enjoying it so far although only done the training levels which were great fun and halfway through the Paris mansion level which is huge. Looking forward to playing the sun soaked Sapienza level too.

It completely washes away the bad taste that Absolution left, none of the linearity, it's dumbing down and those weird 'senses' showing you paths and whatnot. Just a straightforward 'there's your target, there's multiple ways of getting them, go and do it'. Awesome so far. Recommended.

Sold. Will download tonight

Â