What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

>mfw pyromancer starting class easymodololol

>mfw not barehand parrying everything

>mfw died ever

>get good scrub

Wait, wrong board. Sorry! Hope you're digging it. It's incredibly rewarding when you hit the many, many brutal parts and (eventually) come out the victor.

Since the 25th, I've been Brolaire cooping in Burg/Parish/Depths in honor of Dies Natalis Solis Invicti. Felt terrible putting Solaire down, but felt I had to quite literally take on his mantle to make the concept work. Gonna go get a particular piece of insectoid apparel so I can play around with a related idea on the dark side of things once I've had enough Sunbroing.

Mostly messing around with CS:GO on the xbox. I quite like the faster paced 5 on 5 matches and it has a far more casual appeal than the old 1.6/cz scene.

Getting my arse handed to me trying to shoot with a gamepad though :)

100% completed Assassin's Creed 3 earlier, well, except for the multiplayer but I'm not a fan really. Anyway, with exception to a few bugs, a couple of crashes, horse maneuverability and just some very frustrating objectives for 100% synch aside, I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about the American Revolution and colonial times in general. And they say videogames don't educate.

Far Cry 3 or back to Skyrim?

Edited by Ginko

Well I went with Far Cry 3 and played it for the first time today and it's a lot of fun.

During the first 'proper' mission collecting the boar hides and the plants I went into the river to collect the blue plant underwater and got attacked by a huge-ass crocodile! Scared the crap out of me!

Well I went with Far Cry 3 and played it for the first time today and it's a lot of fun.

During the first 'proper' mission collecting the boar hides and the plants I went into the river to collect the blue plant underwater and got attacked by a huge-ass crocodile! Scared the crap out of me!

That's the only thins I've not come across yet. Sharks scare the crap out of me. Going to the beach and using the camera to clock 15 of the bastards waiting for you to go relic hunting is a bit stressful.

Yes I'm somewhat morbidly looking forward to my first shark encounter. What kind of sharks are they? I can't imagine any QTE being able to save you from the jaws of a Great White. Then again, I didn't think I could kill a crocodile that snapped down onto my arm, but there ya go.

I've been playing a little indie game called Drox Operative, currently only on sale from the maker's site. It's a repetitive loot grind clicky-combat space game, but made interesting by the fact that the universe is filled with AI factions who play out a power battle in the background, almost like a game of Civ where you play as a rogue element on the map. It's super addictive and seems endlessly replayable, if you're not turned straight off by the mousemashing combat. Here's the Giant Bomb quicklook and there's also a demo on the site.

Still playing FTL. I **** love FTL.

I'll get around to playing that one of these months.

Still loving Pandaria at the moment and FM 2013 has proven to be much more addictive than I expected it to be.

Far Cry 3 and Borderlands 2 are both on the go too, although I'm only really dipping in and out of them tbh.

Yes I'm somewhat morbidly looking forward to my first shark encounter. What kind of sharks are they? I can't imagine any QTE being able to save you from the jaws of a Great White. Then again, I didn't think I could kill a crocodile that snapped down onto my arm, but there ya go.

They're not great white's. Well unless they are young ones...about the same size as a normal human in the game. I've survived an encounter but one of the Hunter missions I fear is about a Great White, gulp.

Pretty much the only game I've played for the last 2 weeks has been Natural Selection 2, a sort of RTS/FPS hybrid.

It's the first competitive FPS I've enjoyed in a very long time, and I think it's due to the lack of tacked on XP systems and unlocks. You carry absolutely nothing over from game to game. You get upgrades, and different types of weapons (and lifeforms for the alien team) depending on how each specific game goes, but at the end of the game, it's gone, you have to earn them in each specific match, every player starts even.

Experienced players already have an advantage, they have tonnes of practice, they don't need to be given better weapons and skills than newbies as well. More of this sort of thing.

I'm massively into Far Cry 3 at the moment. Got three camps left to clear out on the north Island before I get back onto the main mission.

I've crafted all the shit I need (4 weapon holster, ammo pouches and the like)

The 'Charger' pirates are the bloody worst.

Â