What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

I have heard the console versions run like a flick book at times.

But haven't heard anyone who disliked the game itself. It's one of those where the fun comes from **** around (and having the game **** with you) more than what the game really sets you to do.

I've not noticed any issues with it running on my xbox but then again I'm not exactly a perfectionist so I might not notice what others would. Definitely worth getting, it's the best game I own at the moment without a doubt.

I've not noticed any issues with it running on my xbox but then again I'm not exactly a perfectionist so I might not notice what others would. Definitely worth getting, it's the best game I own at the moment without a doubt.

Further to this after going on a shark hunt last night I did notice the graphics were a bit strange in the water. Otherwise it's all good, looks pretty epic when jumping from a huge mountain on a hang glider.

Picked up Far Cry 3 on PC last night. Looks bloody gorgeous, but i've only just got through the 'tutorial' section at the start so can't really comment too much on the gameplay.

Did I mention it looks bloody gorgeous? :)

The first ten minutes of this video are amazing. They frequenctly comment on how much worse the 360 version looks than the PC version (while stressing the 360 version still looks pretty good, despite an iffy frame rate at times) the quick look cuts to the PC version after 29 minutes.

Just ordered Dead Island.

Anyone played it before?

I've heard it's pretty average.

Anyway, I'm playing Assassin's Creed 2 now. I'm not sure my computer can run AC3 properly, so I'm giving the second one a run first.

It's fantastic.

Dammit.

Surely there's a massive gap in the market for a sandbox zombie game? Though I guess the menial tasks to do with zombie survival in a general living situation would be very hard to replicate.

Surely there's a massive gap in the market for a sandbox zombie game?

DayZ is on its way as a stand alone game, and sandbox zombie game sums it up pretty well. PC though, no sign of any console versions yet

Found LA Noire to be so very very dull, almost completely void of any character at all despite having the most realistically facially detailed characters seen in a video game at the time.

Just such a boring game despite being set in one of my favourite places and time periods.

Â