What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Just finished Dragon Age Origins - bloody great game. Might start another game as a sarcastic mage.

We must have been playing this at a very similar pace, as I finished it the other day too. Forgot how good it was, possibly my memory of it was tarnished by the much less impressive follow up.

I've moved on to Infamous 2 now. It's one of the PS+ freebies that I've had on my system for ages, but not touched. Which is a problem. I went to download BF3 (also free) the other day, and was told there was not enough space on my 250GB HDD. So I cleared some stuff, and decided to start on some of the games that I haven't touched yet. Infamous 2 is the first. Only played about an hour or so, but much like the first game, it is immediately accessible and fun, no dilly dallying about, just get in there and start wrecking shit. Good stuff. Looks better than the first one too.

We must have been playing this at a very similar pace, as I finished it the other day too. Forgot how good it was, possibly my memory of it was tarnished by the much less impressive follow up.

I've moved on to Infamous 2 now. It's one of the PS+ freebies that I've had on my system for ages, but not touched. Which is a problem. I went to download BF3 (also free) the other day, and was told there was not enough space on my 250GB HDD. So I cleared some stuff, and decided to start on some of the games that I haven't touched yet. Infamous 2 is the first. Only played about an hour or so, but much like the first game, it is immediately accessible and fun, no dilly dallying about, just get in there and start wrecking shit. Good stuff. Looks better than the first one too.

I've got the GOTY version of this sat at home waiting to be played, but it's currently behind Fallout New Vegas on the playlist. Saying that, if F:NV keeps crashing every 30 mins as it currently does I may just jack it in and play Dragon Age instead.

I've been getting into Faster Than Light over the past few days. It's really really good. I think the main charm is that every time you die (and you will die) then it leaves you thinking "I wonder what would have happened if I had tried X instead..." which hooks you back in for another round.

Easy difficulty is quite hard though. Normal difficulty is **** brutal.

Infamous 2 I need to get that badboy love dthe first

I finished it yesterday. It's the type of sequel which does carry some of the worse bits of the original (a pretty souless cityscape & characters), but improves in enough other places to definitely be worth your time. The inclusion of Big/Bigger/BIGGEST enemies from the various factions not only fighting you, but each other at various points in the game leads to some pretty awesome impromptu fights. For as much as the vibe of the city is pretty crumby, it looks good and is designed really really well.

I went out of my way to get all of the blast shards this time. It felt like a bit of a chore in the first game, but oddly wasnt in the second.

I only got round to playing Batman Arkham City a few days back after picking it up for 80% off at GMG. It's blowing my mind, really an amazing and near flawless package. Some short passages are poorly designed, but on the whole the character design, environment design, voice acting, open world acrobatics, stealth and melee mechanics are all fantastic and obscenely satisfying. Thus far, about half way through, it's one of the best games I've ever played. Shame it has a stupid install limit and GFWL but that's why discounts were invented.

I loved Arkham City so much Im actually looking forward to replaying it on pc once I've got my new rig working (fingers crossed, by the weekend).

If you havent played it yet, highly recommend Far Cry 3 on a PC that does it justice.

Stunning game.

I feel like I'm alone in not thinking the Batman games were the greatest things ever, City is a great game but I think it's just a slightly worse Assassins Creed that gets loved because it's Batman. I did love Arkham City, so much that after completing the story I went back and completed it again a week or so later, but that was because it was Batman, and the Batman universe, I don't think the game is particularly groundbreaking like it gets praised.

I think I remember Chindie praising Dishonoured a while back, what did people think of it?

Like the look of that, might pick it up some time.

Keep your eye on the Steam sale over Christmas. I would imagine it will be available for three or four quid. I'm still quite surprised the game isnt out on tablets yet, it seems perfect for an iPad.

I got Arkham Asylum back off my brother the other week and blew through that again but platinumed it this time. After that I started playing through Arkham City again and it's probably one of my favourite games ever. I don't see the comparison to Assassin's Creed though, completely different games and the Arkham series are far superior in my opinion.

That being said, I'm still get AC:3 for Xmas, and Far Cry 3, so after I'm done on my new playthrough of Arkham City, which I very nearly am, it will probably be Xmas by then so I think I'll start on AC:3.

I've had a hankering for some Dark Souls recently though, so I might start a new playthrough on that. I'll probably get too frustrated to ever finish that game though.

Â