What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Welllll!

Having to put up with a PC that crashed every time I played games on it I decided to get a new one.

Couldn't be bothered with making one myself so bought the Alienware 

I7 Processor

GTX 660

8 GIG RAM (1600MHZ)

It's nice to be able to play the latest games at the best resolutions!

As I am playing catch up too, I am currently playing:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Defense Grid: The Awakening

And I have tried a stab at the demo of the new Carrier Command

Enjoying my PC Gaming again :-D

I know I am late to the party but I bought red dead redemption from asda for 15 quid brand new .

What a game that is !

Currently downloading the new blops 2 maps atm as well.

Possibly my favourite gaming experience of this generation, RDR. Savour it, it's fantastic.

I know I am late to the party but I bought red dead redemption from asda for 15 quid brand new .

What a game that is !

Got it myself for xmas. Don't get to play it too much as I@m too busy in the week but it's bloody brilliant.

Still not finished the story and must have put 20 hours into it I reckon

Welllll!

Having to put up with a PC that crashed every time I played games on it I decided to get a new one.

Couldn't be bothered with making one myself so bought the Alienware 

I7 Processor

GTX 660

8 GIG RAM (1600MHZ)

It's nice to be able to play the latest games at the best resolutions!

As I am playing catch up too, I am currently playing:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Defense Grid: The Awakening

And I have tried a stab at the demo of the new Carrier Command

Enjoying my PC Gaming again :-D

Nice one. I am very envious but not of the price! How much was it, if you don't mind me asking? 

On another note, my £20 controller came yesterday. It's an exact replica of an original Xbox 360 controller but all over the box it's 'designed for windows'. I have it in black and so far nothing to fault. Just installing Arham City.

On another note, my £20 controller came yesterday. It's an exact replica of an original Xbox 360 controller but all over the box it's 'designed for windows'. I have it in black and so far nothing to fault. Just installing Arham City.

I can't stop playing Arkham City. I came to it late but it's probably my favourite game of the past 8-9 years. I've already completed it and want to go back through it again, but I have this OCD need to crack all the Riddler challenge maps before I start back over on New Game+.

Incidentally I'm using the same 360 controller 'for Windows'. My understanding is that it's identical to the wired version of the console controller and can be used on the 360 too.

Er, best part of a grand, maybe a little more. But that includes getting a new mouse and keyboard, new monitor etc etc.

I wanted to PC game again and my old desktop was basically dying and 6 years old... I'm happy with the investment. It's good to use Steam in anger again. My library has grown to a silly level already, my new build coincided with the Steam Christmas sale. Nice timing!

Little Racers: Street (and some other indie games).

Bargain at only 80 MS points. Much more fun than Forza!

They only need to add weapons and a multiple choice bonus screen to become the spiritual successor to the greatest racing game of all time: Supercars 2

im stuck on far cry 3, started a mission where i have to kill 4 leopards with the longbow, safe to say i cant do it, can kill 2 before ive got no herbs and get battered

can you quit missions? if i leave the area i have to start again, if i die i have to start again, annoying the **** out of me

im stuck on far cry 3, started a mission where i have to kill 4 leopards with the longbow, safe to say i cant do it, can kill 2 before ive got no herbs and get battered

can you quit missions? if i leave the area i have to start again, if i die i have to start again, annoying the **** out of me

IIRC you can quit missions from the pause menu. I think.

That hunting mission is a bastard. The best way to do it is to absolutely hoard the syringe crafting materials and make the hunting syringes that allow you to see all animals through terrain and the one that increases your damage inflicted on animals. It'll take a bit of luck but it's doable and satisfying when you nail it.

Ran into some bears on Read Dead Redemption yesterday. **** terrifying

Buffalo rifle. Head.

;)

That hunting mission is a bastard. The best way to do it is to absolutely hoard the syringe crafting materials and make the hunting syringes that allow you to see all animals through terrain and the one that increases your damage inflicted on animals. It'll take a bit of luck but it's doable and satisfying when you nail it.

>Ran into some bears on Read Dead Redemption yesterday. **** terrifying

Buffalo rifle. Head.

;)

Don't think I've got the buffalo rifle yet.

I used the bolt action, which worked well enough. But it was the sheer surprise of them that got me. Just wasn't expecting them at all.

One of them ran up and killed my horse. Luckily he didn't bother with me until it was too late. But then I was on foot. And no matter how careful you are you suddenly hear this heavy panting and you're like "oh shit" and it's on you!

great fun though.

Not much of a spoiler but I'll label it anyway. I find Im' much less "into" the game since I went South of the border. Before that I couldn't put it down, it was amazing. But the story in Mexico didn't really do it for me and my interest has waned since then.

It's still awesome and I'll definitely see it all the way through (I reckon I might try and 100% it too), but I definitely felt the first half of the game is stronger

>Ran into some bears on Read Dead Redemption yesterday. **** terr

ifying

Buffalo rifle. Head.

;)

Don't think I've got the buffalo rifle yet.

I used the bolt action, which worked well enough. But it was the sheer surprise of them that got me. Just wasn't expecting them at all.

One of them ran up and killed my horse. Luckily he didn't bother with me until it was too late. But then I was on foot. And no matter how careful you are you suddenly hear this heavy panting and you're like "oh shit" and it's on you!

great fun though.

Not much of a spoiler but I'll label it anyway. I find Im' much less "into" the game since I went South of the border. Before that I couldn't put it down, it was amazing. But the story in Mexico didn't really do it for me and my interest has waned since then.

It's still awesome and I'll definitely see it all the way through (I reckon I might try and 100% it too), but I definitely felt the first half of the game is stronger

I agree with that . I was really looking forward to Mexico but it seems a little desolate in comparison to America. Luckily It seems like Mexico is the 2nd 3rd of the game rather than the 2nd half.

Â